只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 103|回复: 1

[卫生类英语] 2013年职称英语卫生类A级概括大意模拟题19

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013年职称英语卫生类A级概括大意模拟题19
6 O8 ~9 |9 J" x$ Y8 lClinical Trials
2 l% n7 r! m: M# W  k/ c8 a- \  1 Many clinical trials are done to see if a new drug or device is safe and effective for people to use.Sometimes clinical trials are used to study different ways to use the standard treatments so they will be more effective,easier to use,and/or decrease side effects.Sometimes,studies are done to learn how to best use the treatment in a different population,such as children,in whom the treatment was not previously tested. 8 L7 l3 S2 D# x( L: @2 s; F: g: h
  2 It is important to test drugs and medical products in the people they are meant to help.It is also important to conduct research in a variety of people because different people may respond differently to treatments.Some people participate in clinical trials because they have exhausted standard treatment options.Other people participate in trials because they want to contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge. : e* @& k6 a% O) N7 Y/ W
  3 The FDA(食品及药物管理局)works to protect participants in clinical trials and to ensure that people have reliable information as they decide whether to join a clinical trial.Although efforts are made to control the risks to clinical trical participants,some risks may be unavoidable because of the uncertainty inherent(内在的)in medical research studies involving new medical treatments.
8 o: t; W% B8 P6 C# x0 ^' s  }' {7 _& G1 _. d) G
  4 People should learn as much as possible about the clinical trials that interest them.They should also feel comfortable discussing their questions and concerns with members of the health care team.Prospective(预期的)participants should understand what happens during the trial,the type of health care they will receive,and any costs to them.Anyone considering a clinical trial should also know that there are benefits and risks associated with participating.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:34 | 显示全部楼层

2013年职称英语卫生类A级概括大意模拟题19

1.Paragraph 1 ________. </p>  2.Paragraph 2 ________.
1 \# ^( k2 R9 N% O6 x; c& m  3.Paragraph 3 ________. 7 U$ b( \5 z: e$ v$ ^& q2 u" L! [
  4.Paragraph 4 ________. $ I. N  }2 ~; r% O
  A.Why are clinical trials done?
- A* M8 v6 O, G7 i4 f6 W* S* W  B.Where are clinical trials conducted?
1 ]- n) J/ _5 z* s4 ^" M  C.Who should consider clinical trials and why?
; O' U; U% P6 s- V0 G  D.What should people know before participating in a clinical trial? 1 Z+ ^( q+ s& s' }3 x- R
  E.What are clinical trials?   l7 \/ X5 P  U: w0 o4 i7 q
  F.Are clinical trials safe? # r& ~" k: ?$ W5 X' N1 V1 q4 J1 H
  5.New drugs or devices must be tested before being used. . ~/ F/ D6 a2 k- U9 b
  6.Clinical trials provide the only hope.
. O. A6 ~" f1 H: ~6 t  7.Reliable information should be available to. ! A" X, w1 ^) m/ Y" C
  8.Learn as much as you can about a clinical trial.
( o. k1 _3 S0 M) G  A.for some patients * P4 T+ a7 H9 C4 g- d/ t: |8 C* J
  B.before participation 中华考试网(www.Examw。com)+ {& |! _! G3 f9 p5 F, }. n. k
  C.in humans
& y' O9 r; q, i- _  D.medical knowledge
  Q1 \/ O9 W& h) i2 b7 R# D! H  E.during the trial * l' z, G5 U" a8 }2 j5 T2 @
  F.candidates for clinical trials
4 z/ F4 E" @" S) f3 b, G' }; D  答案:A C F D C A F B
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 19:48 , Processed in 0.393189 second(s), 23 queries .