立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 127|回复: 1

[理工类英语] 称英语理工类B级补全短文例题解析(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.D. D中的control直接出现在空格1的前句中,空格前句在讲述“他(人)如何操作汽车”, D用连接词but提出与空格前句相比较的内容 – “智能汽车的驾驶”。
1 `7 y/ H8 ]1 u3 Y/ h8 fA.Experts say that we cannot do that just yet.
$ P4 u: ]0 l, k) v  y) jB.In the near future, intelligent cars will be put into commercial operation.. w  S5 }7 |* q
C.This (这,这个)is the brain of the car.
: a% n1 i" t" n5 q2 lE.It completes the processing of the images sent by the cameras within 100 milliseconds. 8 `4 z+ n1 B! A; o! ~7 x# Z
F.However(然而), it cannot recognize moving people and bicycles on ordinary roads that have no clear markings on them.8 w! f4 V$ j* D) N: Y" q
This virtual driver has eyes, brains, hands and feet too. The minicameras on each side of the car are its eyes and are responsible for observing the road conditions ahead of it as well as the traffic to its left and right. If you open the boot(行李箱), you can see the most important (最重要的)part(部分) of the automatic driving (自动驾驶的)system(系统): a built-in (内置的)computer(计算机). ___2___. The brain(大脑) is responsible for (负责)calculating(结算) the speeds objects(物体) surrounding(围绕) the car are moving at, analyzing their position on the road, choosing the right path, and giving orders to the wheel and the control system.
& l, m4 x, i. x, P
5 b& z$ o7 N0 y  J' t  A2.C. C中的the brain出现在空格后句中, 而且C中的this在空格前句中有指代的内容 – 指代“a built-in computer”。
& R1 [' W( a# c- ~提示:
) m1 n; p% K1 m% i 指代读者的“you”和指代“读者和作者”的“we”不可能出现在接连出现的前后句中。
$ i4 @" }7 J  ]3 e9 WA.Experts say that we cannot do that just yet.
" @5 `' ~7 r9 ~7 u* sB.In the near future, intelligent cars will be put into commercial operation.
- s4 B4 z; E! y3 oE.It completes(完成, 全部的) the processing(处理) of the images(图像) sent by the cameras(照相机) within(不超出) 100 milliseconds(毫秒).
+ V$ v7 q2 ^; x$ ^$ B8 W- m  vF.However(然而), it cannot recognize moving people and bicycles on ordinary roads that have no clear markings on them.
# m! {( K- g6 i0 K% x+ X+ T- Y     In comparison with (与...比较)the human brain(大脑), the virtual(虚拟的) driver’s best advantage(优势) is that it reacts(反应) quickly(很快地). ___3___. However, it takes the world’s best racecar driver at least one second to react, and this doesn’t include the time he needs to take action., R2 F& ^; Y8 A, _% a
3.E. 空格后句中出现了篇章逻辑词however, 因此排除F(提示:两个转折句不可能接连出现)。E中的miiliseconds与空格后句中的second是主题相关词, 因此首先关注E。E中的代词it在空格前句中有呼应的内容 – the virtual driver, 因此E是答案。
! d% f5 `% _# `& n  `- E* CA.Experts say that we cannot do that just yet. % ~/ R. q9 a6 L$ J
B.In the near future, intelligent cars will be put into commercial operation.
6 o# V& i8 M4 b# U' U) p' ]F.However(然而), it cannot recognize moving people and bicycles on ordinary roads that have no clear markings on them.   
0 v2 G/ D5 y& `$ u! ]$ c  k
; S( |0 ]; r1 x$ w4 Y With its rapid reaction and accurate control, the virtual driver can reduce the accident rate on expressways considerably. In this case, is it possible for us to let it have the wheel (驾驶汽车)at any time and in any place? ___4___. With its limited ability to recognize things, the car can now only travel on expressways.4 x1 j% a; P0 u% d" _5 I
4.A. 空格前句提出问题,因此空格处很可能出现对该问题进行回答的语句,因此排除F(转折句)。 剩下的选项中, 选项A中的we与空格前句中的us呼应, 而选项A中的代词that指代“let it have the wheel at any time and in any place/让它在任何时候, 在任何地点驾驶汽车”, 因此A是答案。
: F0 ?6 b7 C7 }' f  M, OB.In the near future, intelligent cars will be put into commercial operation.1 U. y0 {6 j6 a1 {$ L, n9 p" S
F.However(然而), it cannot recognize (识别出,承认) moving(移动的) people and bicycles(自行车) on ordinary(普通的) roads that have no clear(清晰的) markings (记号)on them.
; C9 r/ f& M8 e- x8 @; [ ( Z+ r$ S: N' j' T* Y3 |% p! t
     The intelligent car determines(确定, 决定) its direction (方向)by the clear(清楚的, 清晰的) lines(线,诗句) that mark (标志)the lanes (车道, 小巷)clearly(清晰地) and recognizes vehicles(车辆) according to (根据)their regular(通常的, 规则的) shapes(形状). ___5___. This being the case(情况,例子), people still(仍然, 还) have high hopes(希望) about driverless(无人驾驶的) cars, and think highly(非常地) intelligent cars are what the cars of the future should be like(象).
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:51 | 显示全部楼层

称英语理工类B级补全短文例题解析(5)

5.F. 选项F中的recognize, marking(记号)和road(道路)分别与空格前句中的recognize, mark(标志)和lane(车道)形成呼应, 而F中的代词it在前文中有指代的内容,指代前句中的intelligent car, 因此F是答案。 </p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 14:27 , Processed in 0.215918 second(s), 23 queries .