只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 118|回复: 0

[理工类英语] 称英语理工类B级补全短文例题解析(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
练习:- d! ?/ `, A0 m, q7 Y3 K; O
A.Experts say that we cannot do that just yet. + t7 r7 l0 w" h9 Q$ ]" v0 k3 V
B.In the near future, intelligent cars will be  put into commercial operation.) L- Z+ [3 i6 e9 D* B- f, [* |
C.This is the brain of the car. , f3 g8 {* G+ P7 K* r* e
D.But how does an intelligent car control itself?
  a6 x7 a& K  {E.It completes the processing of the images sent by the cameras within 100 milliseconds.
1 y) g3 c7 Z: a: {, [F.However, it cannot recognize moving people and bicycles on ordinary roads that have no clear markings on them.
* M( d6 }% Z% s0 k答案与解析:
* i+ ~# X1 C; l* m" A1 C1.分析文章标题:Virtual(虚拟的) Driver(驾驶员)
5 ^) U$ g% T' J8 t# E; M' _% X ' S$ }* x. |" j  b' |( Z0 V. @
2.分析被选项:
$ z1 i1 P& P8 Q6 V: UA.Experts say that we cannot do that just yet.
0 T9 m0 N6 Y. @! _B.In the near future(在不远的未来), intelligent cars will be put into commercial(商业的) operation.
2 s" U# I9 T* H$ z4 Y2 B7 k  bC.This is the brain of the car.
& \: ?9 Z! e; |. A6 V. \3 g8 N, AD.But (但是)how does an intelligent car (智能汽车) control itself?  ! A4 K" ^, A- Y- j4 n
E.It completes the processing (处理)of the images (图像)sent by the cameras within 100 milliseconds.
) W- s; I$ x; {% p4 sF.However(然而), it cannot recognize moving people and bicycles on ordinary roads that have no clear markings on them. & m+ L1 ?# [- D6 l( [
提示:; M2 V: \; V  F' g6 J- s- u& ]2 R/ C
1. 细节句可能是答案。
; t! o/ k& _* W$ l$ f2. 包含篇章逻辑连接词/逻辑副词的选项可能是答案。
, U; E# i) i$ @' f" F* ]- Y 8 {! h! B! n( H8 o
3. 直接解题:0 V- H/ l! a* ]# `. S' X
# U- {" f  {! k) G3 U( c
A.Experts say that we cannot do that just yet. 6 X& g/ ^7 T  Y2 Y5 t
B.In the near future, intelligent cars will be put into commercial operation.+ I% @/ r+ e# o5 K" L- K' F8 K1 N' H
C.This is the brain of the car. % t" R4 H  m% q1 E
D.But (但是)how does an intelligent(智能的) car control itself? 8 I$ G* p/ T; a; Q9 H( s& [- R( z# j
E.It completes the processing of the images sent by the cameras within 100 milliseconds.
5 R, N# @- b) UF.However(然而), it cannot recognize moving people and bicycles on ordinary roads that have no clear markings on them. 0 o- j! o* y* p$ c0 E( r
- V. A& D0 N$ i/ i& I+ s
Driving involves sharp eyes and keen ears, analyzing with a brain, and coordination between hands, feet and brain. A man has sharp eyes and keen ears, analyzes through his brain, and maintains coordination between his hands and brains. He can control a fast-moving car with different parts of his body. ___1___.
5 d9 ]5 r' o# V. j$ wApparently there isn’t anyone in the driver(驾驶员)’s cab(驾驶室), but there is in fact a virtual driver.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 10:29 , Processed in 0.190926 second(s), 21 queries .