QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 70|回复: 0

[理工类英语] 2011职称英语理工B级:完形填空练习(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
High-Tech Warfare (战争)
6 E/ y1 V' ~! T  Today, high-tech warfare is no longer an abstract concept, but a real issue. Technology __________(51) tactics, sociology, and the development of weaponry (武器). It also causes the changes in battles. Then what are the new characteristics of modern battles __________ (52) by the application of high technologies?
+ @, ^5 p8 j. n6 ?3 n  High-tech warfare naturally includes high technology. In modem battles, a single kind of weapon can hardly be __________ (53). Various weaponry, such as intelligence detection and information processing, should __________ (54) well with each other. Aerial (航空的) weaponry becomes the main force in battles in the sky. Precision homing (精确自导) weaponry like cruise missiles and missiles __________ (55) satellite homing systems becomes the main attack weapons.
/ ]6 `$ n8 V4 L  Battle control systems play a dominant role. Various weapons and logistics (后勤) systems are __________ (56) into a comprehensive framework, centrally representing the modem high-tech weaponry. Depending on various __________ (57) equipment and means in electronic warfare, our army will not be passively beaten. __________ (58) the battlefield, high-tech warfare has created a type of non-linear (非线性的) chaos. Because of the use of long-range precision weaponry, the opposite parties in warfare can't "touch" or "see" each other, and distance is no longer the decisive factor affecting the __________ (59) of battles. It is hard to clearly define the lines between the frontier and the rear, as well as attack and defense. The traditional three-dimensional air-sea battlefield will be __________ (60) by the multi-dimensional battlefield composed of air, sea, magnetic, electrical and information battlefields. No large-scale movements can be conducted __________ (61).3 s0 ^' K" m7 O9 p' R) F* B
  Because modern weaponry systems are closely related to chains of demand and communication and electronic technology, the parties __________ (62) have to pay attention to the usufruct (使用权) and control of electromagnetic frequency spectrum. So electronic warfare becomes __________ (63) important and the necessary guarantee of victory. Whatever __________ (64) warfare goes to and whatever cloak (宽大外衣) it wears, it always violates .peace and brings the world bloodshed (流血). Most people think of high technology as a __________ (65) to enhance their lives, and they don't wish it to be used to destroy lives.6 J/ e# a) U! f8 \$ W' U$ l
  51 A uses B adopts C determines D selects
; G& g: n. L2 r& O+ V2 Y  52 A brought B processed C studied D shared
0 O: |$ O3 _* |1 `! L" I% i  53 A active B effective C protective D descriptive
% o$ z6 Q  ]% N( E: _+ q  54 A play B develop C know D work
. a. |* V4 B( m+ l  55 A on B with C under D of
/ Y8 s$ I8 q# N! Q/ e! E  56 A conducted B separated C integrated D coded
- {7 ~" b0 u* f  57 A advanced B heavy C common D standard
& j! i6 k9 s6 a! e( w" P) z6 \  56 A In terms of B In spite of C Because of D Regardless of. s" k( E. W4 b+ \$ O& b, ^
  59 A address B space C course D scene% D! i5 P. d% c( M  s; S
  60 A repeated B replaced C rejected D recovered1 `9 L  _, G, ]9 l5 D
  61 A physically B immensely C thoroughly D secretly! s( _. s/ P) x) z
  62 A involved B informed C collected D caught
  n' _2 A  m3 \3 f+ D  63 A equally B interestingly C Increasingly D possibly7 Y! \! J$ K' l8 o' T  t
  64 A form B stage C effect D source" q! L# I; i- @6 Y! B
  65 A rule B direction C track D way6 w1 p' K: p  v0 v: {5 q
  【参考答案】
/ P( {) P! N' v4 Q5 |  51. C  52. A  53. B  54. D  55. B
" P4 o$ G3 H! n. c  56. C  57. A  58. A  59. C  60. B* T" t9 l1 K9 F, y2 L2 K
  61. D  62. A  63. C  64. B  65. D
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 16:08 , Processed in 0.157527 second(s), 21 queries .