QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 111|回复: 0

[理工类英语] 2011职称英语考试:理工类B级概括大意典型例题分析(c2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
答案与解析:9 p0 k, d6 |. c/ m7 L" @$ c. J
1.分析文章标题:Face masks (面罩) may not protect from super-flu(超级流感)5 I2 H" O. D. t# R- ^& }5 z
protect ...from...(保护..以免于遭受到...)
  c6 E0 z2 t) c8 |7 W& ue.g. You should protect yourself from being hurt (被伤害)in the race(赛跑).
+ a- t1 k2 \' M2 q8 V! i, ]+ X* i' O3 d文章主题词:face masks, protect, super-flu7 t& i7 {! ^3 g& l
2. 分析概括大意题小标题被选项:
. _& g" K# c& c6 {/ G2 T+ M* O# \* _A. reasons for (...的理由) excluding(把...排除在...之外) masks(面罩) from the self-protection(自我保护) list(清单, 名单)- O6 T$ G1 W" z0 r9 ?0 O5 `9 q5 t, R
B. effort(努力) to stop(停止) flu spreading(传播,伸展, 展开)
2 w3 Z8 P- K2 L1 f* C- U9 {* EC. when to use(使用) face masks+ f: N; t. m7 p, n
D. guidelines on (关于...的指导方针)mask use(使用)* s" d' D/ m% `% m
E. warnings(警告) from the CDC5 Q4 \! y8 e# B- u3 W" a4 n
F danger(危险) of infection(传染, 传染病) through germy(带有病菌的) hands(手) and masks
% H% J9 {4 b8 `6 Q/ r6 p7 l$ r# o3。直接解答概括大意题:- Z9 M6 K/ L' g5 ]2 Z
A. reasons for (...的理由) excluding(把...排除在...之外) masks(面罩) from the self-protection(自我保护) list(清单, 名单). B: U9 h! `; r' t6 Q. Z% w
B. effort(努力) to stop(停止) flu spreading(传播)
( @7 Q8 D* S) k5 |- S8 I4 G# W* VC. when to use(使用) face masks
( {8 ~7 r9 i3 K6 gD. guidelines on (关于...的指导方针)mask use(使用), ?6 \8 x/ N: N1 n
E. warnings(警告) from the CDC
5 p) d2 I+ |3 K) u6 OF danger(危险) of infection(传染, 传染病) through germy(带有病菌的) hands(手) and masks
2 b9 y2 ~, `' d1.Paragraph 2 ____.
) S# G3 A# P0 P4 ^4 zBut it’s a question the public keeps asking while the government are making preparations for the next flu pandemic. So the Centers(中心) for Disease Control (控制)and Prevention(预防, 防止) (CDC/疾病控制和预防中心) came up with (提出)preliminary(初步的) guidelines(指导方针). “We don’t want(希望) people wearing(戴, 穿) them everywhere(任何地方), ”said the CDC. “The overall(全部的) recommendation(建议) really is to avoid(避免) exposure(暴露).”) `0 H2 W7 t# C3 w7 y
1.D.这个段落主要讲述美国疾病控制和预防中心提出的口罩使用指导方针, 不希望公众过度使用口罩(段落第2句和第3句), 因此D是答案。+ B; O0 Q0 t' \( g) c
A. reasons for (...的理由) excluding(把...排除在...之外) masks(面罩) from the self-protection(自我保护) list(清单, 名单); a" t. y$ D2 S! c( V- _
B. effort(努力) to stop(停止) flu spreading(传播)外语学习网( {# S* Q) j8 Q( |8 F8 Z
C. when to use(使用) face masks% d0 g6 m! Q3 D
E. warnings(警告) from the CDC" v8 t* w7 B% V6 d& D
F danger(危险) of infection(传染, 传染病) through germy(带有病菌的) hands(手) and masks. ~# c/ z% ]& {6 j5 u
2.Paragraph 3 ____.' A! H2 _; u, ?1 I
When that’s not possible(可能的), the guidelines(指导方针) say to consider (考虑)wearing(戴, 穿) a simple(简单的, 朴素的) surgical (外科手术的) mask(面罩) if you are in one of the three following(下列的) situations(情况,情形). First, you’re healthy(健康的) and can’t avoid(避免) going to a crowded(拥挤的) place(地方). Second, you’re sick and think you may have close contract with the healthy, such as a family member checking on you. Third, you live with someone who’s sick and thus might be in the early stages of infection, but still need to go out.
1 Y' v& w/ R3 Q+ q3 Y5 M2.C. 段落中出现了标志列举信息的词语:first, second, third, 由此判断在这些词汇所出现句子的前面一定会有综述性的话语, 因此关注短首句。 该句概括了在三种情况下可以带面罩, 因此C是答案。
! ^* B4 t2 @3 v4 s提示:
8 O. E" j/ S4 G: K1 R/ S& C- [如果段落中出现了列举性的结构(通常句首会出现first, second, third, finally等词), 则这些列举性话语的前面应该出现概述性的话语, 而这个概述性话语的内容往往就直接揭示该段的主题。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:25 , Processed in 0.312621 second(s), 21 queries .