QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 122|回复: 1

[理工类英语] 2012年职称英语理工类B级完型指导练习及答案(6)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
High-Tech Warfare (战争)
0 s' R. R: N3 j( F+ |Today, high-tech warfare is no longer an abstract concept, but a real issue.
- p5 z2 T& A, ]# H' P& P  uTechnology_____(51) tactics, sociology, and the development of weaponry (武器). It also causes the changes in battles. Then what are the new characteristics of modern battles_____(52) by the application of high technologies?
+ s3 j" \) B, Z9 K% SHigh4ech warfare naturally includes high technology. In modern battles, a single kind of weapon can hardly be _____(53). Various weaponry, such as intelligence detection and information processing, should _____(54) well with each other. Aerial (航空的) weaponry becomes the main force in battles in the sky. Precision homing (精确自导) weaponry like cruise missiles and missiles_____(55) satellite homing systems becomes the main attack weapons.$ ~  t* S) q4 ?6 L" h3 w" ?
Battle control systems play a dominant role. Various weapons and logistics (后勤) systems are_____(56) into a comprehensive framework, centrally representing the modern high4ech weaponry. Depending on various _____(57) equipment and means in electronic warfare, our army will not be passively beaten. _____(58) the battlefield, high-tech warfare has created a type of non-linear (非线性的) chaos.  g9 n, X% i2 \  r
Because of the use of long-range precision weaponry, the opposite parties in warfare can't "touch" or "see" each other, and distance is no longer the decisive factor affecting the_____(59) of battles, it is hard to clearly define the lines between the frontier and the rear, as well as attack and defense. The traditional three-dimensional air-sea battlefield will be_____(60) by the multi-dimensional battlefield composed of air, sea, magnetic, electrical and information battlefields. No large-scale movements can be conducted_____(61).0 U( K% A4 Q; ]/ T0 a7 o% [( [  `
Because modern weaponry systems are closely related to chains of demand and communication and electronic technology, the parties_____(62) have to pay attention to the usufruct (使用权) and control of electromagnetic frequency spectrum. So electronic warfare becomes _____(63) important and the necessary guarantee of victory. Whatever_____(64) warfare goes to and whatever cloak (宽大外衣) it wears, it always violates peace and brings the world bloodshed (流血). Most people think of high technology as a_____(65) to enhance, e their lives, and they don't wish it to be used to destroy lives.9 c0 J  {2 Z% L' |. F* [! A
51 A uses B adopts C selects D determines
+ x6 X8 p0 J; o9 @& }9 h52 A processed B brought C studied D shared  n# \+ L, [( _1 a
53 A effective B active C protective D descriptive
9 x- l. a6 I  ]: o" n& `54 A play B develop C work D know
6 q) S5 D% N/ x1 L% N55 A with B on C under D of
, S7 h& I* H, i! `; W, p56 A conducted B separated C coded D integrated
6 U% A, T; R# A0 @3 u# I" ~, ^) d57 A heavy B advanced C common D standard5 J5 D$ ~/ o4 @
58 A In spite of B In terms of C Because of D Regardless of
4 N  b5 N) ]& Y1 P3 d59 A address B space C scene D course1 y: y% p9 }- B  ~6 @) g. [
60 A replaced B repeated C rejected D recovered
4 O( P$ M) E: Q  |# ]61 A physically B immensely C secretly D thoroughly
& C4 o5 I/ w; K9 h% `62 A informed B involved C collected D caught
! c2 b* b4 k5 q9 z63 A equally B interestingly C possibly D increasingly( m/ _2 s, @8 j+ y, G& H
64 A stage B form C effect D source/ L4 ~! \  S2 ^' t5 V
0 \# [- o# N7 |0 i0 O1 U& T
65 A rule B direction C way D track
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:51 | 显示全部楼层

2012年职称英语理工类B级完型指导练习及答案(6)

</p>答案:* }1 d! c0 n5 y$ L
51 D   52 B   53 A   54 C   55 A% o  u. i6 J) h3 q5 Q9 M+ n8 E
56 D   57 B   58 B   59 D   60 A9 l5 C4 {1 K! d! V8 m( D7 p  R
61 C   62 B   63 D   64 A   65 C
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 22:40 , Processed in 0.187253 second(s), 23 queries .