立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 98|回复: 0

[理工类英语] 2012年职称英语考试:理工B类完型指导(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 High-Tech Warfare (战争)   Today, high-tech warfare is no longer an abstract concept, but a real issue.
' R. k+ B$ E% B: F- M. r$ ~  Technology_____(51) tactics, sociology, and the development of weaponry (武器). It also causes the changes in battles. Then what are the new characteristics of modern battles_____(52) by the application of high technologies?& J0 j6 V" S- t/ l( `2 e
  High4ech warfare naturally includes high technology. In modern battles, a single kind of weapon can hardly be _____(53). Various weaponry, such as intelligence detection and information processing, should _____(54) well with each other. Aerial (航空的) weaponry becomes the main force in battles in the sky. Precision homing (精确自导) weaponry like cruise missiles and missiles_____(55) satellite homing systems becomes the main attack weapons.
2 q* l5 `' G) m- N  Battle control systems play a dominant role. Various weapons and logistics (后勤) systems are_____(56) into a comprehensive framework, centrally representing the modern high4ech weaponry. Depending on various _____(57) equipment and means in electronic warfare, our army will not be passively beaten. _____(58) the battlefield, high-tech warfare has created a type of non-linear (非线性的) chaos.
6 K; s* x) F2 `# L2 g" I  Because of the use of long-range precision weaponry, the opposite parties in warfare can't "touch" or "see" each other, and distance is no longer the decisive factor affecting the_____(59) of battles, it is hard to clearly define the lines between the frontier and the rear, as well as attack and defense. The traditional three-dimensional air-sea battlefield will be_____(60) by the multi-dimensional battlefield composed of air, sea, magnetic, electrical and information battlefields. No large-scale movements can be conducted_____(61).
# B' ~- N( n" Y  f  Because modern weaponry systems are closely related to chains of demand and communication and electronic technology, the parties_____(62) have to pay attention to the usufruct (使用权) and control of electromagnetic frequency spectrum. So electronic warfare becomes _____(63) important and the necessary guarantee of victory. Whatever_____(64) warfare goes to and whatever cloak (宽大外衣) it wears, it always violates peace and brings the world bloodshed (流血). Most people think of high technology as a_____(65) to enhance, e their lives, and they don't wish it to be used to destroy lives.
; M$ g; t+ O% c0 v- U1 _: ^* z  51 A uses B adopts C selects D determines
# e: S1 L8 F! R7 n2 a, j  52 A processed B brought C studied D shared/ a; B* d# i( X
  53 A effective B active C protective D descriptive! k! T/ S2 Q/ @0 P; R! A
  54 A play B develop C work D know* w1 I0 }% v8 N  i( d% J1 C) m
  55 A with B on C under D of
4 |  V+ z. \! G6 _" K; q  56 A conducted B separated C coded D integrated
7 [% D* w( _0 N2 a5 `5 O' |0 s  57 A heavy B advanced C common D standard$ t$ G) C6 s! s2 R: U3 g: {4 k
  58 A In spite of B In terms of C Because of D Regardless of
( g- Q) K9 U$ I$ C9 i& q  59 A address B space C scene D course
, ]5 p. A. ^1 ]  D  60 A replaced B repeated C rejected D recovered6 D5 r- y  s: W- C
  61 A physically B immensely C secretly D thoroughly: }' e$ x9 c# ?. ~6 F
  62 A informed B involved C collected D caught
3 \) X& ]; Z! X! g, W% Q  63 A equally B interestingly C possibly D increasingly
  l1 z6 _% |* l3 ?  64 A stage B form C effect D source
: d1 E% {, ~& m  b( h$ S, t" P  65 A rule B direction C way D track$ R# Y. ~7 I1 h5 U1 O
  答案:
9 i& A# H$ D; ~$ t. s! Y  51 D   52 B   53 A   54 C   55 A' Y8 R# X3 `8 h
  56 D   57 B   58 B   59 D   60 A6 P8 _3 f% c1 b8 G6 I
  61 C   62 B   63 D   64 A   65 C
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 00:41 , Processed in 0.179013 second(s), 21 queries .