[理工类英语] 2012职称英语考试理工类B级词汇练习题08

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.He rolled up his trouser leg to exhibit his wounded knee
: C& N2 E1 v: @  V7 Y8 S: J2 ^7 V  A)spread   H% x6 e' e, Y9 N3 X8 h
  B)open ) g" k6 ?0 p, H) l
  C)show ! k; l& i( j' G9 |
  D) examine. E+ m( V7 |  T% h: V1 e7 J# N* u
2.Why can't you stop your eternal complaining?
; x5 [% j& F& Q, q, e3 |0 l  A)everlasting : n* E& K8 Y6 m$ ~' X
  B)long
! }* N" g$ B, g/ K  C)monotonous & `2 B; }5 l+ h1 H# j  Z! `) O
  D)lengthy
; ~8 O# r9 w) K9 B4 z+ R3.This poem depicts the beautiful scenery of a small town in the South.
6 t! W) j% I/ V- M# `# A  A)describes , Z9 V/ M4 n+ F" J7 u
  B)draws 3 u$ |* y* x3 l4 u. K; L% M3 }5 |
  C)writes
& T( Q5 ^7 L- ]$ A/ `  D)introduces
) O' I3 [9 J, ~0 q4.The telephone system is no longer operative.* ]1 T& j2 z2 {' |
  A)running + Q5 K; a& c; F* G
  B)moving
( E6 G% D4 k$ k- a* M) }8 `  C)rotating
* |" @) P( p: Y6 s* ^! w  D)working
# `4 Z9 f1 j& o( i$ K5.Hundreds of buildings were wrecked by the earthquake.
! j; N* U. _+ C( i9 ^  A)shaken
" t( G3 A' I6 E5 O: t2 X, M2 Q  B)fallen 0 c3 g' ]7 r" h. D& D& ]
  C)damaged
" g4 G. q2 U' m5 c, F% V  D)trembled
. k8 Z( g, l0 u答案:1.C exhibit:显示。show:显示。The Chinese soldiers exhibited great bravery in that fierce battle.在那场激烈的战斗中,中国士兵表现出了极大的勇气。The commander showed his talent in defending this glorious city.司令官在保卫这座光荣的城市中表现出了他的才能。spread:伸展。The flyover spreads for a mile and is huge.这座立交桥延伸到一英里,非常巨大。open:开。The conference was opened 011 May l and closed 011 May 4.大会5月1日开幕的,5月4日闭幕。examine:察看。The police mail examined the passport very carefully.警察仔细地察看了护照。
. y; Q# B" A0 \" W+ F5 w5 ]3 Y2 ~  2.A eternal:永久的。everlasting:永久的。I simple call't stand his eternal boasting saying that he is a mall ofgreat importance.我简直无法忍受他的永不休止的自吹,把自己说成是个重要 的人物。We're all working for everlasting pcace.我们都在为永久的和平而奋斗。long:长的。I had a long conversation with him today.我今天跟他长谈了一次。monotonous:单调的。 His report was very monotonous.他的报告很枯燥。lengthy:长的。The guest professor gave us a very lengthy lecture this afternoon.客座教授今天下午给我们作了一个很长的讲座。
6 Z# G( F; c; }6 v' p; o  3.A depict:描写。describe:描写。This novel depicts the life of a traditional Chinese woman. 这本小说描述了一个中国传统妇女的生活。thepolice woman asked her to describe the thief.那个女警察让她描述了那个盗贼。draw:画。t artist is drawing a picture of his hometown.那个美术家在画他的家乡。write:写。The beginners are able to write simple sentences. 初学者已经可以写简单句了。introduce:介绍。Jack inlzodueed Marry to John at the party.在聚会上杰克把玛丽介绍给了约翰。
  T4 X2 j! n- s* s, r) O, _  4.D operative:运作的。work:运作的。We have many radars operative.我们有许多雷达在运转着。The old theory doesn't work.旧的理论已经不灵了。run,.经营。She runs a small shop.她经营着一个小店。move:移动。theearth move round the sun.地球绕着太阳转。 rotate:转。The earth rotates round the SUll.地球绕着太阳转。
- g* @; c# s4 a4 |" [- V  5.C wreck:毁坏。damage:毁坏。My car was completely wrecked in the accident.我的车在车祸中完全毁坏了。Many temp~were damaged in the war.许多寺庙在战争中毁坏了。shake:摇晃。theouse shakes when a Irain,goes by.火车开过时,房子会晃动。fall:倒下。The old building was falling to pieces.那座老建筑正在坍塌中。tremble:颤抖。 The girl's lips started to tremble and then she began to cry.女孩的嘴唇先是颤抖,接着她就哭了起来。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 11:45 , Processed in 0.487212 second(s), 21 queries .