立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 78|回复: 0

[理工类英语] 2012职称英语考试理工类B级词汇练习题06

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.It was a question of making sure that certain needs were addressed,notably in the pensions area.
4 U8 D: k) b8 A2 i  A) noticeably, z; L+ b1 a: [0 f1 W
  B)remarkably/ [' h) a* k! j: x
  C)particularly5 ]' j+ ?2 A& o) k+ F8 ~  P: Z/ |
  D)significantly
- U4 N/ J3 @/ o: @2.His new girlfriend had omitted to tell him that she was married.+ k- s! h7 }3 {
  A)forgotten% b# c: y* I2 V) X/ E$ j
  B)failed  W4 z2 T; `  M& a4 n! E2 i
  C)deleted# d8 s& c) r9 D# x- Q+ i) g
  D)left out" k* q- P* v& c) J* I2 _! @
3.Many of their ideas are being incorporated into orthodox medical treatment
% Q7 Z4 b+ ?) m4 t* r% `8 U  M8 {  A) acceptable2 p5 F% @4 h) M8 l7 F/ `6 o& E( r
  B)conservative
, B, s3 B- ~7 d  C)western中华考试网
' ]: D: n$ V9 E( S0 O- z2 Q  D)conventional0 |* V. g$ \# G2 o6 Q& A
4.Charges for local telephone calls are outrageous2 Q3 p+ a0 Q  i- k' n7 z5 D7 q9 e3 h
  A) unheard of! J! ?6 a, n8 x( V
  B)unacceptable% J  l3 d, k3 j, X: Y- t5 f. X
  C)unbelievable
% V& d% K8 f- b; p  S* i2 j* ]/ ]  D)ridiculous2 \( O9 P* |, O% q2 o$ g
5.Guests were scared when the bomb exploded.( n* q6 k+ T7 o+ y9 ?! a5 v
  A)frightened3 m7 D" j5 i6 g; y
  B)killed
* p) z- u$ v# m4 _$ H  C)endangered- r$ h  F0 u5 L) e% j" r1 A
  D)rescued& Z8 V$ R/ A0 D( i3 C
答案:1.C notably:值得注意地;特别。particularly:尤其,特别。I often do absent.minded things,particularly when I'm worried.我常干些心不在焉的事,特别是当我焦虑的时候。noticeably:显而易见地。Standards of riving are deteriorating rather noticeably.生活水平正在明显下降。remarkably:显着地。Working conditions have been remarkably improved.工作条件得到了显着改善。significantly:显着地,在相当大的程度上。Sales levels are significantly lower than last year.销售额比去年大幅下降了。
6 C/ S" `8 u2 x$ i7 M6 t( v  2.B omit:疏忽,遗漏。fail:失败;没有能够。He failed to understand the real significance of it.他没有理解它的真正意义。forget:忘记。I forgot to wind my watch last night.昨晚我忘了给手表上发条。delete:消去;删除。t patient's high fever deleted most of his memories.病人的高烧使他的记忆差不多丧失殆尽。leave out:遗漏;省略。She left out all important detail in her account.她在叙述中漏掉了一个重要的细节。 7 V3 c! u2 N9 t" h
  3.D orthodox:正统的;传统的。conventional:常见的;传统的。People still wear conventional clothes here.这儿的人仍穿传统的衣服。acceptable:可接受的。Some of the suggestions are acceptable.有些建议是可以接受的。conservative:保守的。Great Britain has three patties-te Conservative.the Liberal and the Labor Party.英国有三个党-保守党、自由党和工党。western:西方的。I don't like Western food.我不喜欢西餐。 " t: c: ^6 f# V) C' @
  4.B outrageous:凶暴的;令人不能容忍的。unacceptable:不可接受的。Mary left her husband because of his unacceptable behavior.因为丈夫的行为不可接受,玛丽离开了他。 unheard of:没有听说过的。You Call't do that-it's unheard of.你不可干此事,从未听说有人干过。unbelievable:难以置信的。His guitar solos.are just unbelievable 他的吉他独奏曲实在太棒了。ridiculous:可笑的。That hat makes you look ridiculous.你戴上那顶帽子,看上去很滑稽。 6 e+ u( I# U5 K+ A# z- |# h
  5.A scared:受到惊吓的,恐惧的。frightened:害怕的,受惊的。killed:被杀死。All her five sons were killed in the earthquake.她的5个儿子都在地震中身亡。endanger:使遭到危险,使濒于灭亡。You will endanger your health if you work so hard.你太卖力的话会损害自己健康的。rescued:被营救的。She was rescued nine days after the plane crash.飞机失事9天后她被人营救。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 00:52 , Processed in 0.240351 second(s), 21 queries .