[理工类英语] 2012职称英语考试理工类B级词汇练习题14

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.He rolled up his trouser leg to exhibit his wounded knee ( c0 i/ e" L+ ~, O
  A)spread  
, I, E& p5 E6 K4 k. z+ W/ _  B)open  
' b% I! t. R% m. W9 |  C)show  - W3 _2 Y+ M4 d; Q7 z! X7 v, T0 X
  D) examine ' `  C9 h( g2 K7 Q- L
2.Why can’t you stop your eternal complaining? : O, d. W& k, H, F, t3 p. G9 n3 ]
  A)everlasting  
8 {+ k/ i9 E, g3 O) z  B)long  
( h6 I9 N, ~+ K1 c& h1 n  C)monotonous  1 j* f" T5 |% ^/ Y* k1 L* A
  D)lengthy 中 华 考 试 网) d0 f; {6 \2 q8 _9 h+ d
3.This poem depicts the beautiful scenery of a small town in the South. 3 j0 q4 {( i+ L) ?/ a, ]' X, a& ?
  A)describes  , X# q' z9 m6 G3 G! M
  B)draws  
  k' |7 E3 O7 B0 z& A: t  C)writes  ; q' J( Y1 O/ T  E  J
4.The telephone system is no longer operative.
; F5 G' {/ V, z  A)running  
  B# {2 Y& K$ C7 v) E2 a  B)moving  
/ j) m2 W  T/ t. g# Z" N  C)rotating  
# E8 ^2 B: k; Y/ Z  D)working ; p+ v2 R5 z4 P7 @
5.Hundreds of buildings were wrecked by the earthquake.
: m/ J7 [0 }' m) B  ~, {5 S& g  A)shaken  转自:考试网 - [Examw.Com]
) A* H' c5 C' n4 k( W  N* A) w  B)fallen  
/ }, @% }0 v" e  C)damaged  
- V8 ]/ g$ y% T# f: W4 X  F1 P  D)trembled
; V0 I- O0 m' Y% h答案:1.C exhibit:显示。show:显示。The Chinese soldiers exhibited great bravery in that fierce battle.在那场激烈的战斗中,中国士兵表现出了极大的勇气。The commander showed his talent in defending this glorious city.司令官在保卫这座光荣的城市中表现出了他的才能。spread:伸展。The flyover spreads for a mile and is huge.这座立交桥延伸到一英里,非常巨大。open:开。The conference was opened 011 May l and closed 011 May 4.大会5月1日开幕的,5月4日闭幕。examine:察看。The police mail examined the passport very carefully.警察仔细地察看了护照。 # M5 o8 F0 q: ~$ B9 I
  2.A eternal:永久的。everlasting:永久的。I simple call’t stand his eternal boasting saying that he is a mall ofgreat importance.我简直无法忍受他的永不休止的自吹,把自己说成是个重要 的人物。We’re all working for everlasting pcace.我们都在为永久的和平而奋斗。long:长的。I had a long conversation with him today.我今天跟他长谈了一次。monotonous:单调的。 His report was very monotonous.他的报告很枯燥。lengthy:长的。The guest professor gave us a very lengthy lecture this afternoon.客座教授今天下午给我们作了一个很长的讲座。 : [- ^5 k! x# L5 O: R5 i) g
  3.A depict:描写。describe:描写。This novel depicts the life of a traditional Chinese woman. 这本小说描述了一个中国传统妇女的生活。thepolice woman asked her to describe the thief.那个女警察让她描述了那个盗贼。draw:画。t artist is drawing a picture of his hometown.那个美术家在画他的家乡。write:写。The beginners are able to write simple sentences. 初学者已经可以写简单句了。introduce:介绍。Jack inlzodueed Marry to John at the party.在聚会上杰克把玛丽介绍给了约翰。   N2 g! m+ X; @0 T
  4.D operative:运作的。work:运作的。We have many radars operative.我们有许多雷达在运转着。The old theory doesn’t work.旧的理论已经不灵了。run,.经营。She runs a small shop.她经营着一个小店。move:移动。theearth move round the sun.地球绕着太阳转。 rotate:转。The earth rotates round the SUll.地球绕着太阳转。 # v- h2 E' E  ~2 J2 E
   5 .C wreck:毁坏。damage:毁坏。My car was completely wrecked in the accident.我的车在车祸中完全毁坏了。Many temp~were damaged in the war.许多寺庙在战争中毁坏了。shake:摇晃。theouse shakes when a Irain,goes by.火车开过时,房子会晃动。fall:倒下。The old building was falling to pieces.那座老建筑正在坍塌中。tremble:颤抖。 The girl’s lips started to tremble and then she began to cry.女孩的嘴唇先是颤抖,接着她就哭了起来。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 10:38 , Processed in 0.392503 second(s), 21 queries .