QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 181|回复: 2

[理工类英语] 2013年职称英语理工类B级模拟训练(39)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013年职称英语理工类B级模拟训练(39)
5 I9 S4 Z5 B. m$ LThe Writing's on the Wall?   Is it art or is it just vandalism (野蛮行为)? Well, it's still a crime, but graffiti (涂鸦) has changed since the days of spraying your name on a wall to mark your territory. Street art has become much more sophisticated since a 17-year-old called Demetrius started spraying his "tag" , TAKI 183, all over the New York underground in 1971, and hip - hop culture was born. Hip-hop is a mixture of art, music and dancing, poetry, language and fashion. It came from young inner-city www.Examw.com
# ?2 u( X' b+ M: U! \; ^# u3 D- L  people who fell left out by their richer classmates and who were desperate to express themselves in any way they could. & q3 {! Z' r- U5 C! x7 S
  An experiment to control the spread of graffiti in Rochdale, Creater Manchester, has been sosuccessful that plans have been made by local street artists for an international convention in June. "We're planning to get people together from different countries like France and Cermany for a week, " says Liam, one of the organizers. The scheme started in 2000, and has attracted people of all age groups and both sexes. " We all share a commen interest and get on really well with each other. " The first site to be chosen was a subway. " Before we began, people were afraid to use the subway. We had it cleaned up and now, with all the artists hanging out down there, people are using it again. People can relate to graffiti much more now. " By providing places to display their talents legally, there has been a fall in the amount of "tagging" on people's private property.
; I! k6 o/ v1 v+ f/ Y2 s; D: {8 r4 u4 S
  Street artists Temper developed his drawing skills at a young age. In art classes at school he was really frustrated because the Art teacher didn't spend time with him. They thought he was already very good at art and so spend more time with other students. So, at 12 years old, Temper started painting with all these guys he'd hooked up with who were about 22 years old. He looked up to them and loved what they were doing on the streets of Wolvehampicn, England. "The whole hip -hop scene was built up of different things and I did a bit of everything. But it was always the graffiti I was best at. " he says.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:51 | 显示全部楼层

2013年职称英语理工类B级模拟训练(39)

</p>  16. Demetrius was a teenager bom in New York.
+ ]$ g, B! ~1 T# t  x: q; P  A. Right 6 o& J3 X0 k0 ^3 Q4 ^" d
  B. Wrong
1 f5 o" e  U* l: Q8 ~) l  n! P. Q  C. Not mentioned
5 b2 K; x5 L" m/ R% p5 P  17. The graffiti scheme in Rochodale was for teenagers only. " Q1 ?# a/ c% B) k9 v% t
  A. Right
% h& X2 L8 C: T& H" Q  B. Wrong 6 M1 j3 @+ C  \1 R8 T7 |
  C. Not mentioned ) K- u' ]5 d* U/ S# e# Q# G! C: ^
  18. People did not like using the subway before an organized group of graffiti aritists came.
0 l( g/ y) f0 M" ]9 w  A. Right
; Z2 w# _9 ^: _  }) g0 A/ Y  B. Wrong 6 g9 _0 ~5 r5 V8 g" B: E5 {
  C. Not mentioned 来自www.Examw.com# ]) U- L6 j0 e( [. g5 X+ q8 t
  19. Since the scheme started, new wall in the town were sprayed with graffiti.
5 l1 I* ?0 F6 q0 {% h0 ]  A. Right
# [* U$ E+ G. ?0 _- a) d5 B  B. Wrong
; b5 O* F3 R* d3 Y; Y  C. Not mentioned
' V4 q' _9 m2 P6 P1 M/ O  20. Most of the other graffiti artists in England were about ten years older than Temper. ! x; W9 \( t' g$ L, G
  A. Right 0 U5 T- C/ A6 {# S
  B. Wrong
; e* I3 h; w/ b0 y2 h# d  C. Not mentioned
2 r6 V4 ~: m, W4 h& l  21. Temper, a street artist, is now head of graffiti club in England. ( Y! A4 z( X' t/ s, p  Q
  A. Right # _) d8 Q% D$ d+ {! p4 e
  B. Wrong " a$ v- t: Y- S* x6 n
  C. Not mentioned
$ {0 B  ^/ c' N$ b% f& S; u  22. Temper is involved in many different aspects of hip-hop culture.
! v6 D% M3 U6 y8 [  A. Right
) E' Y! V" {. |& a. B) }  B. Wrong ! ?+ S2 e" v. r7 B

2 ?# x1 X# A  w( e. K  C. Not mentioned
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:52 | 显示全部楼层

2013年职称英语理工类B级模拟训练(39)

答案解析: </p>  16.C [解析]文章的第一段提到"_since a 17 - year - old called Demetrius started spraying his' tag',TAKI 183,all over the New York underground_",由此可以得知他是一名青少年,但是没有证据显示他来自于纽约,因此,该判断在文中没有提到。 + a% y! c9 [1 Q8 d* i1 j8 N1 W
  17.B [解析]第二段中间一句"The scheme started in 2000,and has attracted people of all age groups and both sexes."可以看出,这一计划是针对所有年龄的人们,而不只是青少年,所以该判断错误。 外语学习网' H* m: K4 F9 Q
  18.C[解析]本题给出的信息文中没有提及。作者在第二段虽然提到"Before we began,people were afraid to use the subway."在有组织的涂鸦艺术家们集中在地铁涂鸦之前,人们害怕搭乘地铁,但是文中没有说到人们是否喜欢乘坐地铁。 $ g! d; u  t! v$ ?2 }" F6 L( C2 }
  19.B[解析]文中第二段最后一句提到自从该计划实施以来,由于给艺术家们提供了展示他们作品的场所,在居民的私人财产上涂鸦的现象有所下降。很显然,不可能有新的墙壁被乱涂乱画。
% Q; f9 {& H) ?) k/ Z  20.A [解析]本题给出的信息正确。从第三段第四句"at 12 years old,Temper started painting with all these guys he'd hooked up with who were about 22 years old."可知泰普12岁时和其他艺术家一起开始绘画,他们大约比他大十岁。 4 X! B. Q) N& r
  21.B [解析]文中最后一段提到作为一名涂鸦艺术家,泰普敬佩并喜欢上了英国Wolvehampicn的艺术家们。并没有说他现在是涂鸦俱乐部的负责人。 ! o( r  @, H5 z& p
  22.A [解析]文中最后一段提到"The whole hip - hop scene was built up of different things and I did a bit of everything."他参与了有关嘻哈(文化)的各种活动,因此,该判断正确。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 04:14 , Processed in 0.184644 second(s), 25 queries .