只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 312|回复: 0

[理工类英语] 2013年职称英语理工类A级模拟训练(45)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013年职称英语理工类A级模拟训练(45)! h) k9 u- ^% t5 p% _: P5 t
 Computer Virus & x# W1 h& U) H4 X
  The computer virus is an outcome of the computer overgrowth in the 1980s.The cause of the term "computer virus" is the likeness between the biological virus and the evil program infected with computers. The origin of this term came from an American science fiction〝The Adolescence of P-1〞written by Thomas J·Ryan, published in 1977.Human viruses invade a living cell and turn it into a factory for manufacturing viruses. However, computer viruses are small programs. They replicate by attaching a copy of themselves to another program.
$ u6 q$ y9 u% }  y( u  Once attached to host Program, the viruses then look for other programs to "infect". In this way, the virus can spread quickly throughout a hard disk or an entire organization when it infects a LAN or a multi-user system. At some point, determined by how the virus was programmed the virus attacks. The timing of the attack can be linked to a number of situations, including a certain time or date, the presence of a particular file, the security privilege level of the user, and the number of times a file is used. Likewise, the mode of attack varies. So-called "benign" viruses might simply display a message, like the one that infected IBM's main computer system last Christmas with a season's greeting.
/ G/ l! u7 U: j* R5 {  Malignant viruses are designed to damage the system. The attack is to wipe out data, to delete flies or to format the hard disk.
; z5 ^, r% P! \# `  What Kind of Viruses Are There? There are four main types of viruses: shell, intrusive, operating system and source ode. Shell viruses wrap themselves around a host program and don't modify the original program. Shell programs are easy to write, which is why about half of viruses are of this type. Intrusive viruses Invade an existing program and actually insert a portion of themselves into the host program. Intrusive viruses are hard to write and very difficult to remove without damaging the host file.
% e  h' Q' z" t2 M  16 The term "computer virus" came from an American science fiction "The Adolescence of P-1"
. C  @' z( X  S: |: y9 b' f  A Right B Wrong C Not mentioned 9 A& F! a3 I. J  |: j0 M. e3 Z* U
  17 The virus that infected IBM's main computer system last Christmas was designed to damage the system 8 N( Q- l, B2 k  f- ?* @" j
  A Right B Wrong C Not mentioned ' _8 Z0 W& {3 p! Y0 O
  18 There are two kinds of attack modes
$ d+ B: @8 l; x& |  A Right B Wrong C Not mentioned
) u& g4 ]7 F& p* m1 i  19 If the development of computers was controlled there will be no computer virus.
4 r4 `0 K$ T( F- s: w; j  A Right B Wrong C Not mentioned ' L" E& f  p5 x- E/ A
  20 Computer virus spread more quickly when it infects a LAN than a multi-user system
# a7 V/ c& i8 v) Z7 l  A Right B Wrong C Not mentioned
) y; b: k7 v* u+ k2 v  21 Four main types of viruses are illustrated in detail. 1 y6 \9 l. B* i( b
  A Right B Wrong C Not mentioned 转自:考试网 - [Examw.Com]
7 k6 _' q. s8 I$ u' p3 M( b; z+ T: k  22 You have to damage the host file if you want to remove Intrusive virus. ! U( b5 j1 R6 r. Z( ]' @0 ]
  A Right B Wrong C Not mentioned
; y& c1 O7 q3 u  o) p. ~  参考答案:
. a$ y, _  G. y3 y. Q  16 A17 B18 A19 C20 C  21 B  22 A
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:25 , Processed in 0.209436 second(s), 21 queries .