只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 340|回复: 1

[理工类英语] 2013年职称英语理工类A级模拟训练(42)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013年职称英语理工类A级模拟训练(42)8 U4 d  J4 d) e4 `( S; Z. N/ I
Riches and Romance From France’s Wine Harvest
7 B$ A  f) x; N2 p8 F4 E' Z  September is harvest time.And with bunches of grapes swinging(摇摆)in the wind,the vineyards of southern France are getting ready to celebrate it.
. J, t2 |6 |) w; {) D" R& u6 T  The yearly wine festival is held in honour of Bacchus,the Roman god of wine.It's a fun time with parties,music,dancing,big meals and,of course,lots of wine.
3 j+ A3 y6 j" j/ q/ f' X& J7 R5 w# N5 d  French wine-making began more than 2,500 years ago.The world’s oldest type of vine grows in France and always produces a good quality wine.Today France produces one-fifth of the world’s wine,and some of the most famous varieties.
0 }$ a- T" l6 l+ z, E" g  The top wine-producing areas are Bordeaux,Burgundy and the Loire Valley.Champagne,a drink used in celebrations,is named after the place where sparkling(有汽泡的)wine was first produced in 1700. 6 B" N* L& b0 B% e; O- w
  Wine is made from the juice of freshly picked grapes.It is the sugars that turn into alcohol. ) p% ?3 ]% v  M+ A) s9 Q
  Traditionally,people used to take off their shoes and crush the grapes with their bare feet to bring out the juice.Nowadays,this practice is usually carried out by machines.
$ o9 O4 m7 k! ]) ~4 ]& m  Each wine producing region has its own character,based on its type of grapes and soil. 考试用书. [2 m) M4 y7 w
  The taste of wine changes with time.Until 1850,all French champagne was sweet.Now,both wine and champagne taste slightly bitter. 1 |) }2 s' j- `0 {1 [
  The drink has always been linked with riches,romance and nobleness.Yet the French think of it in more ordinary terms.
3 ]7 s1 ]( W% `  They believe it makes daily living easier, less hurried and with fewer problems.
; n  J8 i  ]+ J- E$ F- x. z9 @3 G  c$ l
  “All its links are with times when people are at their best;with relaxation,happiness,long slow meals and the free flow of ideas, ” wrote wine expert Hugh Johnson.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:51 | 显示全部楼层

2013年职称英语理工类A级模拟训练(42)

</p>  1  All French people celebrate the grape harvest every September.
7 t, s0 U0 l6 w- C3 ~( r  A Right    B Wrong    C Not mentioned ) f$ z) q: K& ]" P% l( Q, o; F
  2  In the yearly wine festival,people always enjoy themselves.
$ @  w; D2 N0 l6 g8 _  A Right    B Wrong    C Not mentioned : G7 e5 ]9 n7 ?6 f) ^  ]1 l+ ~
  3  Wine—making in France has a history of over 2,500 years.
+ ^$ Z3 U: h0 n0 X+ c0 t6 K( g  A Right    B Wrong    C Not mentioned : l  }7 o" J6 T# P
  4  Many varieties of wine produced in France are named after places. # N. z( r; c* ^0 Z' I) \# i
  A Right    B Wrong    C Not mentioned   ]& o4 ?' e) E+ X8 B  s4 }! f
  5  Different regions in France produce different types of wine.
# T( H* f7 M( b* y  A Right    B Wrong    C Not mentioned 中 华 考 试 网
* Y! c9 N* a+ O% ~6 d! O  6  French wine will taste sour(酸的)in future. $ u: z# e% z8 @7 D6 k$ c  c
  A Right    B Wrong    C Not mentioned
2 N& [+ H+ K; U- x/ n& d  7  The French people believe that drinking wine is a good way to relax.
, p, `; k. q% Z0 P$ T# k7 n  A Right    B Wrong    C Not mentioned
& S$ k* I/ J- h6 n$ ~  答案:BAACACA
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 23:04 , Processed in 0.242689 second(s), 23 queries .