立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 765|回复: 0

[理工类英语] 2013年职称英语理工类A级模拟训练(33)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 00:07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阅读下面的短文,文章中有5处空白,文章后面有6组文字,请根据文章的内容选择5组文字,将其分别放回文章原有位置,以恢复文章原貌。请将答案涂在答题卡相应的位置上。   How to do well in exams: U. H9 y+ c! J2 j, N% H
  Do not underestimate the power of revision in the days and hours before an examination. The closer you are to the exam, the more chance you have of storing and retaining crucial information. But do not overdo it. 46 An effective daily routine can help you through an exam period, so in the days leading up to your first exam, get into the habit of being up and ready to word by game. It can be a shock to the system after months of working to your own timetable to be mentally alert at that time if you have not prepared for it.
2 ]. r  W4 y) R) ^5 L# ?1 O: z6 I9 z  On the day of the exam, have a good breakfast, pack tow of everything you need (pens, pencils, erasers, etc.), then make your way to the examination hall in good time. 47
$ h! ~5 q' }6 x3 H  Once in your seat, simply pause for a few seconds and collect your thoughts. Close your eyes and take in a few slow, deep breaths to help you relax. When you turn over the test paper, spend a shot period reading through all the instructions and questions, paying particular attention to key verbs such as "discuss", "compare" and "evaluate". 48 It is always wise to allow 10 minutes at the end of the exam to give yourself time to go back over your answers. Once you have selected the questions you wish to tackle, begin by attempting the one you think is your strongest. It will give you more confidence when you see a well-answered question down on paper. Also remember to write clearly, and do not be afraid to express the unexpected: after all, examiners can get very bored marking stereotypical answers.
9 b& r- j& C  ]  49 If you do need something else to focus on to help you collect your thoughts, choose a fixture in the room, such as the ceiling or anything else that will not allow you to be distracted. Finally, once you have finished, never hang around outside afterwards to attend the discussion by other students. 502 K: b6 d  U7 Z8 @+ F, [" y
  A. Try no to be contempt to look at those around you, or at the clock.
% X) e; v: W: R, _$ Q4 a  B. When you get home, read the examination paper through and look up the other words you didn't understand.
) z% g; `6 C" [2 {+ u9 v, c  C. Sleep exercise and relaxation are all just as important.www.examw.com" R8 a: _9 V% S9 d. j2 i$ g9 m( S
  D. Map out a quick plan of points you wish to make and how muck time you should spend on each question.. |, O1 C  I8 f. Z9 A1 \7 n5 ?
  E. Go and have a well earned rest — then prepare for you are next exam.
/ g* i3 O1 _9 w) n9 t0 c% M+ e- [% g  F. Do not arrive too early, though, as other people's anxiety can be contagious(传染性的), and you may suffer from undue panic.
  N6 _' a2 K6 K2 ^- B# _, V  【参考答案】D A E B F
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 18:28 , Processed in 0.188426 second(s), 21 queries .