QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 0

[综合] 金融英语综合辅导:TerminologyPractice术语2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:02:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  11. loan贷款
  Q. H, t8 D" C! P/ F  Loan: In this sense, money which one person allows another to use for a specified time and which will be returned with an additional payment for its use; the act of giving out such money.
+ O  u9 j: u! _8 K0 q5 B  For example: I guess your work has to do with making loans.( e" A: F, z; B0 ~& p& A  y( I
  He s afraid he s made a bad loan.
8 h! V' ?5 H8 o+ b% F  What is the amount of the loan?
! Y/ I- Z' _* R# t9 Z) g  12. president 行长,董事长
* L: g" o1 A9 H7 r  President: the officer who has the major responsibility for the management of a business.7 C3 T( ?( i4 [. b0 i( \9 N
  For example: The board hires the president and vice-presidents.
2 |& Z: Q: p7 e- z  This decision will have to be made by the president." b! L9 j% d3 V; B
  Doesn t that company have a new president?8 C$ o% B0 f0 }1 g. X+ C% c! w  {" y7 O
  13. profit利润
. M0 k) _, z0 c) [# O7 K  Profit: earnings remaining after all the expenses of a business activity have been paid.) `7 ?. @! N1 X+ w
  For example: Do you divide all the profits among the stockholders?. y$ f, `8 T! e, X5 ]& y( Y% z' d
  We expect to make a nice profit this year.
# j' [4 c0 q0 R4 |8 }/ j  The profits have been slowly rising.- e' x9 N$ f0 T5 S9 M- q
  14. reserves储备,储备金
+ A, e' M" G+ V  Reserves: in this sense, earnings kept back for later use.- l" v% c5 {2 B
  For example: Some of our earnings are held in reserve accounts.
* E: [- y; M7 k, [  Their reserves are getting pretty low.6 @; u8 y! ]/ I
  They were lucky to have such large reserves.) N# O# ?. N" N; F
  15. savings account储蓄帐户,定期存款7 o  r0 q8 ^, P) _7 N0 ^3 t# v
  Savings account: an account in a bank on which the depositor receives interest.
' e9 x; p- J. ]  For example: I guess you has to do work savings accounts.
, X6 `. b1 c! z; V1 X  They have a savings account with us.$ D+ D# v3 m" D& @# e
  He decided to put the money in a savings account., h6 x  H* H6 W) ?
  16. statement财务报表% `, z, r! T: s. i* H
  Statement: In this sense, an announcement of a bank s financial condition
8 O6 x. H$ N$ d  For example: Here s copy of our last published statement.$ K2 w" t9 B( i2 R1 j, u) S" h9 [
  You have every reason to be proud of this statement.
7 x1 [/ f5 y. @( [7 R+ h  Our new statement will be published next week.
( ?; ~5 o$ {3 s- v  17. stockholder股东,股票持有者: \& n. m1 d2 p: E; V% q& a4 d
  Stockholder: a party who holds part ownership in a company.. l/ l0 Z+ {/ ^5 r$ b* e
  For example: The stockholders own it.
: F: b% ~8 o6 h# m- X% y( P  The statement will be sent to all the stockholders.
$ ?7 w# M1 {$ K8 j  He s one of our largest stockholders.4 G9 p; f; ]3 Q+ `4 E: T$ D& U
  18. surplus盈余6 I; X. o0 b) J+ N% M9 u9 o
  Surplus: money owned by a company in addition to its capital.$ S4 {% L. z1 h- W
  For example: The reserves are shown here as surplus and undivided profits.3 m' c- W4 a8 v6 z3 l9 [
  The surplus is now as large as the capital. They ve built up a nice surplus.( J" `. G4 u- ]5 ?- P2 I
  19. teller银行出纳员
# |# u* n8 r- \- L3 ~8 W  P6 {9 x  Teller: an employee in a bank who pays out and receives money
, L# y& E$ x4 k3 t9 D  For example: The board hires them, along with the tellers.
1 h9 r# Z2 h# m- ~  Take this to one of the tellers windows.$ F! K- S! @  k. x& y* J8 N: |
  The teller took the problem to the cashier.
- U6 f! `0 b! Z" @, X+ ~8 g  20. undivided profit未分配利润, m) ]: G3 W, p; d/ F
  Undivided profits: profits not yet paid out as dividends or added to the surplus.3 C) j6 a: N- s3 O! V& l
  For example: The reserves are shown here as surplus and undivided profits.
2 _/ Y; e& O2 W/ X% T7 E: z# y5 Q5 A7 A  I didn t know the undivided profits were this high.( T& v+ b8 g9 \5 ~0 t7 J+ f5 f2 F
  How much undivided profit do you have?
' n) I9 v5 T2 i3 ~# u. E! g' {  21. vice-president副行长
1 L# k  Z1 _& T" ~  Vice-president: an officer in a company who assists the president.: ^3 W1 n1 r% _
  For example: The board hires the president and the vice-presidents.
- a$ n; h4 g* ], m+ }  A vice-president supervises this department.
6 O+ P! a2 B4 u  One of the vice-presidents can handle this matter.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 05:18 , Processed in 0.167246 second(s), 21 queries .