立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 279|回复: 0

[考试试题] 金融英语:模拟练试题二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. The holder of preference shares has preference over the ordinary shareholders under the following circumstance: _______.2 X/ H: f+ F! M1 E3 U+ g
A. his voting rights are considered more important
% m$ m5 [' A- @* A/ D+ f( i- lB. he has the greater right in choosing the board of directors1 c# Z! _8 }# N2 t
C. he receives his dividend before the ordinary shareholder" D+ Z; q6 A6 }" d" f% h, L
D. he has the right to buy ordinary shares more cheaply2. What are the two major accounts in the balance of payments? ______.
! ~$ f+ j# Q: `# {, ]A. Current account and fixed account * |) v4 [; U3 E7 Q& p
B. Capital account and deposit account
' R/ Q7 Z- B$ U2 \$ m/ QC. Capital account and current account
; b' w0 u& R& u* N2 {4 J. oD. The account recording transfer payment and the account including an offsetting transaction3. Which of the following is not a financial instrument? ______.9 s1 X* k- V% w) [
A. Treasury bills
, b4 Q5 z9 w' I7 pB. Real estate2 Z- @6 U  K& n5 n# T
C. Mortgages
; R' }( r' J9 t( J) ]) YD. Stocks4. The yield to maturity on a bond is ______.
1 Z. G5 Z) k: n/ z  D/ F% M% w- nA. below the coupon rate when the bond sells at a discount, and above the coupon rate when the bond sells at a premium
: O8 J: ~- }) H, KB. the discount rate that set the present value of the payments equal to the bond price
6 I; S. |, X/ KC. the current yield plus the average annual capital gain rate% P" ^1 G/ B. S
D. based on the assumption that any payments received are reinvested at the coupon rate5. The annual interest paid on a bond relative to its prevailing market price is called its ______.. y6 S8 ]4 J- X) Z( x; c& u
A. promised yield" M( W  B9 s8 w: z& T- j$ P" [0 q
B. yield to maturity
: [6 Z/ f% S: vC. coupon rate0 ]8 H2 t3 ^9 z9 r% l1 T
D. current yield6. Rapid increases in the price level during periods of recession or high unemployment are known as .
) D5 s7 v9 x+ _) H6 jA. stagnation
2 n! Q1 I" N, e3 S" q1 S+ vB. stagflation1 r$ W) s3 p- O. |4 K6 o
C. slump
3 H0 g8 j  x. \' i" \7 v3 iD. inflation7. A person who left his/her job to look for another job would be classified as ______.$ M. W& z. `" {- d
A. structurally unemployed8 x: p, A  w0 e, n( ~9 {# n) O
B. cyclically unemployed% o$ }; u9 v, v
C. frictionally unemployed! U! M$ `8 B! B  O
D. no longer in the labor force8. Which of the following is not included in a statement of owner‘s equity? ______. 9. If the Federal Reserve sells bonds and Congress cuts taxes and increases government spending,then the U.S. government has ______.) o' F0 D6 O' x
A. expansionary monetary policy and contractionary fiscal policy9 |) k+ D+ |  y5 W$ a- {7 @9 |
B. contractionary monetary policy and expansionary fiscal policy
! I* d$ B& @6 o  I; u9 fC. expansionary monetary policy and expansionary fiscal policy) u/ X' Y0 |; E, T  Q; x0 S2 X
D. ontractionary monetary policy and contractionary fiscal policy 10. As the real wage rises, the substitution effect causes the worker to consume more ______ and less ______.: w( {& G4 j" |; R% J/ h
A. leisure...work5 U, g0 Y1 |5 ?5 N) O
B. work...leisure
8 n+ e4 f- b+ C+ P8 GC. work...of all of other goods
) H# L2 j7 W1 O% X7 Y4 SD. leisure...of all other goods
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 00:31 , Processed in 0.255603 second(s), 21 queries .