立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 52|回复: 0

[考试试题] FECTExercises2(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  61. The statement of cash flows is designed to assist users in assessing each of the following, except .' E* C- d) X5 @+ ^* Q. Z4 j' w
  A. the ability of a company to remain solvent
9 I/ x% z1 t1 ?- B  B. the company’s profitability" a& ~# q1 s/ f; O" G
  C. the major sources of cash receipts during the period
- j& W( C' J; L6 a$ O  D. the reasons why net cash flows from operating activities differ from net income! u6 K) Y' C2 o( B
  62. Which of the following is a main policy tool of the central bank? ______.! s9 b: {( c" j! t4 Q- a
  A. Taxation
( ^2 u& H) H2 u  t! u* p  B. Open market operation
1 i6 A' B, _: ^& ?, @  C. The prime rate* e9 j0 D. P& @1 c) L0 @8 }( ~0 V
  D. The money supply7 o+ y4 e+ G" a, \6 l
  63. Which of the following is not included in the statement of cash flows, or in a supplementary schedule accompanying the statement of cash flows? ______.
5 c. ]. U# T: s! x" R  A. Disclosure of the amount of cash invested in money market funds during the accounting period. A7 x% i. E( a5 v. l2 r) s6 m+ e
  B. A reconciliation of net income to net cash flows from operating activities
1 p% a" k( E& }/ p4 F2 [: c  C. Disclosure of investing or financing activities that did not involve cash
* @! v4 c8 _  P$ Z, S1 j0 i6 V  D. The amount of cash and cash equivalents owned by the business at the end of the accounting period0 A5 l9 N6 Q( A, K
  64. The yield on bank reserves is equal to ______.
8 ?0 ^$ s3 r; X0 M8 \" K1 `0 F' }, ~( z  A. the discount rate1 L! [# v3 [' B
  B. the prime rate
% J% h/ J& F2 C& E  C. a specific rate decided by the central bank# |/ G% ^1 ^/ J( W, d' y% J
  D. 0 percent. K; `5 T/ z" h
  65. The feature of APT that offers the greatest potential advantage over the simple CAPM is the .9 w5 L& E) H8 [7 i- U
  A. identification of anticipated changes in production, inflation, and term structure of interest rates as key factors explaining the risk-return relationship; z) z' H5 L3 E1 B
  B. superior measurement of the risk-free rate of return over historical time periods
  ]2 }) J( i) _" g  C. use of several factors instead of a single market index to explain the risk-return relationship4 U9 S. ?& ?! R6 M7 T0 p0 o3 ?
  D. variability of coefficients of sensitivity to the APT factors for a given asset over time
; g/ O- b3 Y$ c/ d9 V  66. In documentary collection, the exporters present the documents to ______ after the goods have been shipped.3 h: U' q0 `% D4 @2 t! e
  A. the remitting bank* Q$ f% A9 p0 ]$ T
  B. the collecting bank
3 \1 N8 C: }* d  C. the reimbursing bank* j9 R1 ^8 @* E/ p
  D. the opening bank
' @/ Z3 f5 P6 W( k  67. If a bank has ______ rate-sensitive liabilities than assets, a ______ in interest rates will reduce bank profits, while a ______ in interest rates will raise bank profits.) ]% x3 I% E% e: X* U4 m
  A. fewer...rise...decline
" K6 s) P; u1 _  Y' C5 F3 w  B. more... decline... rise3 ]6 y. R, W$ j3 }! R% l- C5 d8 \
  C. more... rise... decline
8 q  D" a6 v# [1 I1 T8 V+ L1 g  D. fewer...rise...rise; t3 N0 ?" ]  Q& V" H6 U
  68. An L/C applicant is unhappy with the goods he receives. He is due to pay a term bill of exchange. Which of the following course of action could take place? ______., |$ |1 l1 B7 q) C
  A. He is obliged to pay as the documents were in order
, D. R, q) R! w  {- D  B. He can instruct the issuing bank not to debit him
# P  b9 l; Q* T, `. B8 D3 a% \  C. He can pay a reduced amount to compensate for the inferior goods1 ?5 b( W# U+ h1 x8 ~/ p5 c" h
  D. He instructs the issuing bank to return the documents with a payment refusal statement to the beneficiary
3 i/ n; x* F0 H1 z' |8 ^  69. Which of the following would be considered a Eurodollar? .0 J5 z& `! Z8 ^: C$ n
  A. A U.S. dollar in a bank outside the U.S.5 R. W+ g4 A" @
  B. A U.S. dollar held as an international reserve asset by a foreign central bank
# O1 M9 ]% I/ h5 E4 s$ O0 u) t  D  C. A Federal Reserve notein the pocket of a tourist visiting Europe; _% \8 Y: d# Z8 l1 a
  D. None of the above4 j' a" H# r, R3 p) R
  70. Which of the following is usually least important as a measure of short-term liquidity? .  J/ B/ h4 y8 S* Y; R+ {1 Y
  A. Quick ratio' I# K! H# S+ q7 k# _1 N
  B. Current ratio
' q+ }" h, [2 l. f) d; X# s  f  C. Debt ratio
8 n! i8 H( a6 v- `+ F1 b, {& A  D. Cash flows from operating activities
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 12:31 , Processed in 0.248686 second(s), 21 queries .