立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 1

[考试试题] FECT-Exercises-1(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  69. A barter economy is one that does not possess _______.
* u2 E' k& F3 |  A. any wealth B. printed currency6 S3 I5 a- |1 c" Y) O+ k& z
  C. a medium of exchange D. gold
/ R2 C0 x( Q) p6 h6 N  70. Which of the following is not true of airway bill? ______." ^2 @) C& m$ D9 J7 C
  A. When goods are delivered to the airline, the airway bill is signed by them or their agents as a receipt of the goods
6 V+ s9 ]0 m1 p# E4 B7 i; x  B. Airway bill is a document of title to the goods
: `) m& L9 z3 B4 A. i) {. }  C. Airway bill may also provide evidence of despatch of the goods where it has been stamped indicating details of the relevant flight
# @' r; u# s0 t2 X; X& E  D. None of the above
: _- J: T" W- `1 m6 m% y  71. The value of money varies _____.+ J8 M" Q- Z- b! I. b( _
  A. directly with the unemployment rate
; {6 X3 q1 [+ o. `  d- ]4 x0 U$ O  B. directly with the price level
4 W9 r5 \$ Z* `5 N: F  C. inversely with the unemployment; a: @5 k8 _9 Q) d: [( H
  D. inversely with the price level' F; O6 ]$ c( m7 Y; A+ w3 ?6 L: @
  72. The economics news on the television reports that the dollar has strengthened relative to the Japanese yen. This means that ______.6 _3 E* k0 \' l/ @
  A. the dollar has depreciated relative to the yen
  A/ [8 N- f9 k  p$ r% H  B. the dollar can now purchase more yen& F2 Y- I$ R: A+ p$ k% r) w
  C. the yen can now purchase more dollars, b% @+ {+ j, I
  D. the US trade balance with the Japanese economy has improved
5 \  h5 c. x+ W7 c  73. The theory of international exchange that holds that exchange rates are set so that the price of similar goods in different countries is the same is the ______.- a+ l( A. }4 P! ]% d
  A. price feedback theory
/ U4 S: Z! O2 F" |4 }- p  B. trade feedback theory
7 P0 C: ]" S4 k8 g3 B+ ^9 M, n+ ^  {  C. purchasing power parity theory1 H8 C2 l' h$ d2 i( G
  D. J-curve theory, g9 n) M. C6 d; @. `' {
  74. According to the optimal portfolio theory, where should portfolios lie? ______.7 e* `0 Z$ f, c, h1 J
  A. On the efficient frontier( b3 ^% r" q4 }% h9 \
  B. Above the efficient frontier* e0 A2 _; o1 e" m1 u  ~
  C. Under the efficient frontier
$ C4 m* f3 @% L% [; i* g  D. Anywhere, as long as the portfolio is diversified
+ q& w- f" P/ t  75. Which of the following is not a user of management accounting information? ______.. y6 q5 o, U8 M( }- G
  A. Store manager- I/ }" `: z8 E9 P9 L7 J4 e
  B. Creditor
2 G' }3 I# |  n  C. CEO+ ]1 d9 D' }2 }9 n
  D. CFO3 C6 \) J3 r% V; J7 v& \* v
  76. Based on the scenarios below, what is the expected return for a portfolio with the following return profile? ______.
0 {/ V$ u- e) l/ @5 h7 t) P  Market Condition
, \3 Q( {! K8 ~7 Q* r' Y; m  bear  Normal  Bull   Probability  02  0.3  05  Rate of return  —25%  10%  24%. E; g1 q% ~. Z" }+ s6 [  K
  A. 4% B. 10% C. 20% D. 25% Use the following expectations on Stocks X and Y to answer questions 17 through 19 (round to the nearest percent).
1 X; \0 s; ~) y2 f: ?. x+ `  Bear Market  Normal Market  Bull Market  Probability  0.2  0.5  0.3  Stock X_  -20%  18%  50%  Stock Y  -15%  20%  10%0 C; g9 B( d" q" [! v
  77. Financial markets serve to channel funds from ______.
: X1 _- @& C- o+ w2 [" {6 U. f  A. the government to contractors! @  S6 P; _9 [  o8 S* v( a
  B. investors to consumers. d' q; T2 i3 X' [7 \, d
  C. consumers to producers
% ^. w7 [9 J' d% D; J+ L) `  N  D. savers to investors" u; J& C& E2 U7 G+ l# X
  78. The agreements that were reached at the Bretton Woods conference in 1944 established a system .& X, N% p0 }7 s9 `0 s* J
  A. of essentially fixed exchange rates under which each country agreed to intervene in the foreign exchange market when necessary to maintain the agreed-upon value of its currency
: ~( y# V' y# [  j. k4 E7 @8 v  B. of floating exchange rates determined by the supply and demand of one nation‘s currency relative to the currency of other nations& L* V! i, ?2 y  ^4 J# ~; K4 K
  C. that prohibited governments from intervening in the foreign exchange markets& p. W$ H% W9 Y( s# U
  D. in which the values of currencies were fixed in terms of a specific number of ounces of gold, which in turn determined their values in international trading$ c/ B0 S3 ]- Z3 \: L/ E0 a- R" q& j
  79. Which of the following statements is not consistent with generally accepted accounting principles relating to asset valuation?
+ |" s: C1 a' s! t( X# l% b+ D  .
2 m5 S. B* c3 R/ \. R  A. Assets are originally recorded in accounting records at their cost to the business entity
* P, q/ l/ `1 x7 q# F( Y0 B  B. Accountants prefer to base the valuation of assets upon objective, verifiable evidence rather than upon appraisals or personal opinion
0 a; I1 T2 g( l! P" k6 _# ~  C. Accountants assume that assets such as office supplies, land and buildings will be used in business operations rather than sold at current market prices
: K$ F' p/ K5 W( J7 H5 h0 l: _1 o5 W  D. Subtracting total liabilities from total assets indicates what the owner‘s equity in the business is worth under current market conditions
. b5 G! W( `0 [# S  80. A fiscal expansion in the UK ______ the pound sterling.+ I0 @& m% r# z  Q. X
  A. tends to appreciate
6 T, ]0 }3 j0 j  B. tends to depreciate
9 U" e3 }1 b$ N: r, j  C. does not affect the price of2 P& K. Z! X( s# e  d
  D. has no predictable effect on the price of
9 y& n+ i2 {- \% p6 w6 S  p8 g6 i7 q) a  81. What are the expected returns for Stocks X and Y respectively? ______.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:45 | 显示全部楼层

FECT-Exercises-1(3)

A. 20% and 10%
+ z# V/ H2 V" O, s8 }  B. 18% and 12%( W+ a' x, [' G
  C. 20% and 11%" M+ w. @4 {( [8 Z
  D. 18% and 5%
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 06:59 , Processed in 0.364349 second(s), 23 queries .