QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 55|回复: 0

[考试试题] 练习:TrueorFalseQuestions[2]

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  II. True or False Questions! x: \0 x- P) E+ w  r2 g) n
  26. As a general rule, the shorter the maturity of an asset and the more readily it can be sold, the more liquid is the asset.; ]- N5 A4 i) M1 l5 D( k% y
  True  False; y  E+ M% {, i/ p0 V
  27. Investors in the capital markets are not subject to any tax on their investments.
# v  y, A. r- Y9 b  v6 G  True  False! e" J3 L2 O/ }" M! ~
  28. CMO is a security backed by a pool of pass-through rates, structured so that there are several classes of bondholders with varying maturities, called tranches.* `4 t1 d& |( j: z2 C
  True  False7 ^' G; {4 M! L
  29. The purpose of the letter of credit is to facilitate trade, typically international trade by substituting the known credit worthiness of a bank for the buyer, which may be unknown or unacceptable to the seller.1 `7 Q, ~0 ?5 W) x
  True  False
( U# @, k# r3 s6 _! y) t  30. According to the Phillips Curve, the economy cannot be at full employment and stable prices at the same time.
8 Z/ X- C+ x8 M. x4 r  True  False1 A- O1 o+ {: ^+ V& o  I$ c
  31. When total reserves are equal to required reserves, the banking system cannot extend loans anymore.
3 C4 F0 h) r, T" J( U" W  True  False( r: X; L; F. Q$ H3 X: l
  32. A bill of lading that covers the shipment of goods on two separate vessels is known as thorough bill of lading.3 o, ^: [7 s) h3 `$ f' y$ @
  True  False/ E; e$ H$ O1 z4 ~
  33. Usually the more liquid asset is less risky.9 O. S& U4 S9 F9 K
  True  False0 {! q1 Z. r. ~9 x
  34. Where the bill of exchange is not accompanied by documents, these having been sent to the importer, the transaction is known as a clean collection.
' T0 Y  W; X4 U2 ]  True  False- u+ _# X* r; ]2 Q
  35. The velocity of money is the speed with which it can be converted into a liquid asset.1 w2 J5 c6 b0 F3 ?
  True  False
3 L, J$ ~6 z! N: Z) x4 m+ Z  36. Primitive securities yield returns that depend on additional factors pertaining to the prices of( i, S) \' u- p
  other assets, while a derivative security offers returns based only on the status of the issuer.
* k0 o7 m- y! C6 Z9 }. Z  True  False
, ]" o! m/ ]( w( ^( K6 \) H, A0 \  37. A car loan offered by a bank is a derivative security.
$ o) M$ P# K' c/ v8 y6 F$ ^  True  False" j5 o) T9 s+ V7 S7 ?) Y
  38. Options give buyers the obligation to buy or sell an asset at a present price over a specific period.. Z6 R- y, `: x
  True  False& \( X% M8 G. M  R" n0 {
  39. Futures contracts usually end in the delivery of the underlying commodity.1 |4 [# A6 y' d1 L8 e1 B
  True  False  [* s! q  P$ X
  40. The forward exchange rate is the current spot rate adjusted for the interest rate differentials.$ e& d" f$ e; H' E
  True  False: n5 F: v3 I# e! [, {2 [! ?
  41. Dirty price is the bond price excluding accrued interest, i.e., the price paid by the bond buyer.
+ X! ~% a" }- a1 g  True  False
' S$ Z5 `/ i4 e4 S& i6 Y5 u6 o! E9 W  42. Every transaction must produce a debit and credit entry of the same financial amount.
! K" r' t, P3 f7 Y" R$ Y  True  False
9 S0 l0 B6 [* x# Y  43. There are three parties to a life policy in addition to the issuing company: the insurer, the life assured and the beneficiary.
6 R* O1 y! }- {, W  True  False
. J* S. D, q2 v% W1 \- d) A  44. A guarantee is an agreement that may be evidenced in writing or in oral form.
( u3 f5 a9 ~( e# c) r2 ]4 G' L5 d" _  True  False
$ p2 |! `9 e2 a  45. An insurable interest is assumed where people take life assurance on their own lives or where the relationship is that of husband and wife.
9 Y! g" g" ?8 Q/ o- j  True  False1 t7 x0 f2 e2 C+ }, q
  46. Profit does not equal cash and some profitable businesses have failed for want of cash.
* T. o) I4 z* ]4 {8 S- |4 y  True  False2 p& v! f5 t$ w  X, K( D: P) \( u
  47. Bills are negotiated with recourse to customers in the event of nonpayment./ u+ w2 _' w9 `; \! D4 q
  True  False4 B9 E5 s1 f5 B% S  B
  48. A firm's gearing is the level of fixed assets as a percentage of total assets.
# h) b. L. _6 h6 x( m/ i  True  False1 |: q. b3 R- _- s  r" s
  49. A bank must obtain a judgment if it wishes to pursue its legal remedies against a debtor.& O' u2 Q8 l9 q! o" v) [0 c
  True  False- B" |/ v0 C1 p" Y$ `) M+ e4 F5 T
  50. When a country borrows from abroad, its balance of international payments shows an outflow of foreign exchange.
6 h) J. R+ B6 Q, Y0 c2 ^( H8 |  True  False
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 09:58 , Processed in 0.231705 second(s), 21 queries .