立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 63|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011年金融英语考试模拟试题(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 1.Usually the low interest rate currency trades at a ______ to the high interest rate currency in the forward market.
- ^! @2 v' i2 o7 F8 B  A.premium
' X5 S& X+ K% }$ u  B.par
" t1 ]7 h/ q* J2 ^9 a5 Z8 y  C.discount
; q: X$ A$ c7 K: T- g  D.bar
3 Y: Y0 }0 i6 W) Y" D8 b0 I" m4 @  2.Which of the following statements about standby letters of credit is true? ______.
% O; O9 J" M! M- G# s  A.They can serve as a guarantee to a buyer against a seller defaulting1 x. \( M) X5 G5 B( N1 h6 K/ s
  B.They are contrary to the general rule that letters of credit may only be used for the actual movement of goods. K. O6 L, O$ f8 s
  C.They are unlike a tender (or other) bond in their legal standing and method of operation
2 i: z: m1 T) G8 B7 g* \" l  ^  D.They are unlike a tender bond with its fixed expiry date' O6 U  e$ M" U  d9 o3 l5 t4 A
  3.The most liquid of all assets is ______." D/ R! j8 m! J  \# v# L
  A.the stock of commercial banks
+ ?" Z0 K" V+ n6 W- Z4 B8 j% l3 J; u  B.M 1
8 G( b2 ^: ?" [# w' v  C.intelligence
0 G6 i2 f, d! z& i9 W( W  D.the debt of major corporations
2 P: k" w$ `' X5 S# V  4.Beta and standard deviation differ as risk measures in that beta measures ______.
& q6 L. B/ i: ~8 q' \5 S4 I  A.only unsystematic risk, while standard deviation measures total risk) L. R' W- Z( |) |, e" ~' J6 X) D
  B.only systematic risk, while standard deviation measures total risk/ j: _. |( m% D& R* s
  C.both systematic and unsystematic risk, while standard deviation measures only unsystematic risk) B; c! u9 f5 y3 t6 N% y
  D.both systematic and unsystematic risk, while standard deviation measures only systematic risk
- {! C- q8 |. N- J, f2 |/ E  5.What information would you find in a statement of cash flows that you would not be able to get from the other two primary financial statements? ______.3 W0 O% s5 P- g7 ]
  A.Cash provided by or used in financing activities
. V. Y0 Q. w7 r+ N5 L. X' P) U  B.Cash balance at the end of the period9 i2 C7 \: E( S# @6 I- l
  C.Total liabilities due to creditors at the end of the period
8 r$ i* V: e+ {/ \9 W7 \9 r6 x. q' W  D.Net income1 D. b5 b+ w  k
  6.An analyst estimates that a stock has the following probabilities of return depending on the state of the economy:
" y7 X1 W4 r& k  State of economy Probability Return
& L% ]' Q5 G. r  Good  0.1  15%3 k. m: m4 q8 S* ?
  Normal 0.6  13%
" Z% [' [! G( r  Poor  0.3  7%
* p! n' Q9 M/ t  The expected return of the stock is ______.9 T% x4 i: T- R  G  L+ C: Q
  A.7.8%: n4 ?% P/ t. R& g3 l
  B.11.4%
1 l4 M* w5 S2 E& T  C.11.7%7 O; b" @- q6 T* {- }# f2 N
  D.13.0%8 A: x* z6 [4 @, C, z' C
  7.According to the rules of debit and credit for balance sheet accounts ______.9 d: Y1 N: D% I8 b; X
  A.increases in asset, liability, and owner's equity accounts are recorded by debits
; G: @+ I' d# @: P4 q: g9 v3 O  B.decreases in asset and liability accounts are recorded by credits
5 N9 E5 k3 K$ P. _8 }  C.increases in asset and owner's equity accounts are recorded by debits2 i4 ]: O  `/ q% K; i2 f# Q
  D.decreases in liability and owner's equity accounts are recorded by debits 265. q1 C" N) y3 r" H2 ], e
  8.Individuals will accept the medium of exchange in return for goods and services only if they are confident that ______.
) k7 U4 i6 C" V1 @, z  A.the inflation rate is zero& E- I! j$ O; p. _1 Q) I
  B.it possesses intrinsic value: h  L4 s1 {; s
  C.they can pass it on to others
0 m% S0 D; i5 o# c# Z  D.they can exchange it for gold' G2 w' M* q4 i* S
  9.When a country's currency appreciates, the country's goods abroad become ______ and foreign goods in that country become ______.4 y! ^- c! p7 [
  A.cheaper...more expensive+ S1 `% ~: D' o  P" k  @
  B.more expensive...cheaper
  @7 A& s0 E- |3 d1 S  C.cheaper...cheaper
8 V0 Z3 I2 y# T( K5 t' z  D.more expensive...more expensive$ A; l- j1 _: P. C9 H  T- |
  10.A US company is bidding for a contract in China.Its Chinese customer asks for a performance bond.What is the most likely course of action? ______.; n: t, |2 P) b0 a" y  `
  A.It asks its bank to issue a tender bond which can be converted into a performance bond5 Y. h! r( B7 d
  B.It gives up its bid C.It consults its bank about issuing a standby letter of credit, U8 J5 E% d- _0 V# @4 _4 \
  D.It asks its bank to issue a performance bond
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 03:32 , Processed in 0.238106 second(s), 21 queries .