立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[考试试题] 金融英语试题-FECT-(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. The holder of preference shares has preference over the ordinary shareholders under the following circumstance: _______.! ^  K6 o: A6 B- Q! k% D
  A. his voting rights are considered more important3 `. `7 P$ P0 C) e1 D$ g8 Y+ {
  B. he has the greater right in choosing the board of directors. o, G$ Z4 k0 O9 N
  C. he receives his dividend before the ordinary shareholder- d8 l$ c, r% `5 f4 W& S1 a
  D. he has the right to buy ordinary shares more cheaply' j! r3 X. U2 A+ V
  2. What are the two major accounts in the balance of payments? ______.7 L- ?' p) r/ F. ~1 \
  A. Current account and fixed account* n0 p) r1 U' ~1 T6 K
  B. Capital account and deposit account, r' ~# l& Q' o' t3 s
  C. Capital account and current account
5 w6 \9 C/ m* p$ U  D. The account recording transfer payment and the account including an offsetting transaction
) k( Q2 J$ k' J  U  3. Which of the following is not a financial instrument? ______.* e" K$ q( o, b- m- o" M* A9 X
  A. Treasury bills8 A) V' J1 p( {) L: m1 O
  B. Real estate' _$ h% U+ l/ c7 l; b9 P
  C. Mortgages
: B9 n+ W# e; x# J) O6 |* z  D. Stocks# t7 `+ A9 u, n7 P$ L
  4. The yield to maturity on a bond is ______.% @! d" F! H7 ]
  A. below the coupon rate when the bond sells at a discount, and above the coupon rate when the bond sells at a premium
- h- b' z' r6 Q% D! U  B. the discount rate that set the present value of the payments equal to the bond price
1 L: X9 @; V+ M% Q  r  C. the current yield plus the average annual capital gain rate5 r7 D& L1 {) z6 R% B' P! J, G+ \- e
  D. based on the assumption that any payments received are reinvested at the coupon rate/ m  n3 I/ W, v1 r7 }4 o
  5. The annual interest paid on a bond relative to its prevailing market price is called its ______.: M, S) W1 G9 H7 K- U  P2 O0 q
  A. promised yield* u- K. X0 }* w: l' c5 J* v  z
  B. yield to maturity
! Q% L3 D( y# }  C. coupon rate" |; V& }) Y1 [( M, k
  D. current yield! \% G- K$ E4 j+ [" U. L8 {
  6. Rapid increases in the price level during periods of recession or high unemployment are known as .
3 V  ]$ {1 `& w# |. A  A. stagnation' V5 |$ z8 [# ?/ W/ u7 J
  B. stagflation
9 a0 p$ L2 q% A. O% x- Q  C. slump. H; X( h. g( H+ h
  D. inflation
/ P9 ^5 e  }' y1 T; U  7. A person who left his/her job to look for another job would be classified as ______.
9 V; l0 P, q3 N5 M" s  A. structurally unemployed5 \: n' q  I* X8 V  Y! a
  B. cyclically unemployed) ], [% c$ E: |) H: \
  C. frictionally unemployed
1 P2 z4 c( @$ n: K* z) G: y9 u9 x% U( A  D. no longer in the labor force' V# L. m. q. z- h7 w
  8. Which of the following is not included in a statement of owner's equity? ______.来源:
, S3 \2 l# U) s9 z9 h, \, U  A. Net income
+ e4 h* N4 [7 [# K9 P" R; E. U: L9 M6 M  B. Unearned revenue2 E0 y7 C% Z& [" X" [2 h
  C. Dividend' @9 A/ q+ z: S. I) T  B
  D. Retained earning* S5 Y: j1 P# G3 D! o
  9. If the Federal Reserve sells bonds and Congress cuts taxes and increases government spending,then the U.S. government has ______.& o* l+ Z. X2 M$ w4 I
  A. expansionary monetary policy and contractionary fiscal policy2 O3 d4 Z7 N( i- v
  B. contractionary monetary policy and expansionary fiscal policy7 w8 C$ D' C2 Z
  C. expansionary monetary policy and expansionary fiscal policy) l" v' K3 t: c: O% u4 e" V
  D. ontractionary monetary policy and contractionary fiscal policy
+ I. U) o1 L( q0 A. r+ T  10. As the real wage rises, the substitution effect causes the worker to consume more ______ and less ______.
$ W0 r8 U9 j$ b6 N9 A; ?. \, M2 p# q( Z  A. leisure...work
- f% b+ ^9 l1 K* @  B. work...leisure9 y+ E0 a' q3 u9 F% L% g6 p+ _+ u; j
  C. work...of all of other goods
- j' t# y+ b8 T6 w  D. leisure...of all other goods
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 15:53 , Processed in 0.210839 second(s), 21 queries .