立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 74|回复: 0

[考试试题] 金融英语FECT模拟练习题(二)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. Usually the low interest rate currency trades at a ______ to the high interest rate currency in the forward market.
) @# ]) b" e7 M$ f  k' bA. premium
$ G0 D& F# _, \: C/ UB. par % [7 b8 e# B) N8 e! j' n6 M
C. discount " Y9 {. h. i  O4 u/ p
D. bar
8 s9 Y' U/ C' M! G2. Which of the following statements about standby letters of credit is true? ______.
7 }5 Y7 P; B' I* {A. They can serve as a guarantee to a buyer against a seller defaulting
* R) Q( T- s: _% z8 k0 N5 jB. They are contrary to the general rule that letters of credit may only be used for the actual movement of goods
$ U; R1 P2 W4 ^& ?3 G3 G8 PC. They are unlike a tender bond in their legal standing and method of operation ( [3 R) U$ h8 l  i& k) V
D. They are unlike a tender bond with its fixed expiry date
+ R. U: Z5 s! ?2 G( X3. The most liquid of all assets is ______.
  ?1 ?0 ]! \* ^* c" gA. the stock of commercial banks
& f. k: d! B: ?$ u0 O$ j' T* R0 KB. M 1
! g. x& G- i" a6 [" r/ pC. intelligence
% [3 X# \, g: b' m4 vD. the debt of major corporations 3 ^$ l0 u4 q% C  Q4 p; Z
4. Beta and standard deviation differ as risk measures in that beta measures ______. ' @& G, ~9 A8 J0 M
A. only unsystematic risk, while standard deviation measures total risk 8 q; P9 X4 T2 \: A4 X& H) O
B. only systematic risk, while standard deviation measures total risk 0 l5 X' g# A, _5 O
C. both systematic and unsystematic risk, while standard deviation measures only unsystematic risk ( q( U" i- T& K9 ~
D. both systematic and unsystematic risk, while standard deviation measures only systematic risk& ?' G8 z" K1 O. o% I6 h3 D  ?
5. What information would you find in a statement of cash flows that you would not be able to get from the other two primary financial statements? ______. & a6 a! E; [. T* e. A
A. Cash provided by or used in financing activities  ?( Q5 Y* V) [4 r+ g. d
B. Cash balance at the end of the period 3 @6 \* Z5 N0 H1 ~
C. Total liabilities due to creditors at the end of the period
( E; f8 k- t: k9 D0 `( L1 G% O3 fD. Net income
6 C( T0 I; j' }( S" q! a6. An analyst estimates that a stock has the following probabilities of return depending on the state of the economy: 5 l0 }3 }3 g1 k& h* Y
State of economyProbabilityReturn Good 0.1 15% Normal 0.6 13% Poor 0.3 7%The expected return of the stock is ______. , p- g: ]. F3 q7 m* t2 v# ?
A. 7.8% C. 11.7%
5 a) o+ d7 P$ ?1 O2 o0 f1 U8 }+ QD. 13.0%
: C+ {0 v& N+ Y' T0 P3 LB. 11.4%
$ C: P/ ~: A8 x0 i; G8 ^) s1 z& h/ H* p( K, P9 H- a; t
7. According to the rules of debit and credit for balance sheet accounts ______. / n1 X4 M/ Z* H2 X& E/ ]
A. increases in asset, liability, and owner’s equity accounts are recorded by debits 3 D/ y* m9 o- ^1 R) e1 {
B. decreases in asset and liability accounts are recorded by credits   @4 |7 f8 j8 r' \0 D
C. increases in asset and owner’s equity accounts are recorded by debits
# o/ n' b6 \* W6 j& n4 {- a! PD. decreases in liability and owner’s equity accounts are recorded by debits
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 13:13 , Processed in 0.378429 second(s), 21 queries .