立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 70|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011年金融英语考试模拟试题(7)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  61.The statement of cash flows is designed to assist users in assessing each of the following, except ______.
, h* K; a& a7 Q  A.the ability of a company to remain solvent* H( m: k0 m* R  j  \8 S
  B.the company's profitability" y1 s  w0 C$ o$ h2 P3 P
  C.the major sources of cash receipts during the period
& x3 b- ]1 t* L: i' H  D.the reasons why net cash flows from operating activities differ from net income0 g, V" {5 s) q* ?6 S% h- h, c
  62.Which of the following is a main policy tool of the central bank? ______.
6 R" z0 t4 ?: @" r8 f1 E  A.Taxation
% S/ j5 V9 |* c* s1 Y* F: m7 ]: {  B.Open market operation1 a/ b- L! ?2 r; @* R2 `* y
  C.The prime rate
' t3 v2 X5 P2 }# Q# Y  D.The money supply
4 X( u8 [/ I+ o! V8 b  63.Which of the following is not included in the statement of cash flows, or in a supplementary schedule accompanying the statement of cash flows? ______.8 D: j. Y; i4 ~6 X9 }8 `
  A.Disclosure of the amount of cash invested in money market funds during the accounting period
. q: Z9 O& e% Y8 z  B.A reconciliation of net income to net cash flows from operating activities
; w$ A$ k# S% C0 m' b  C.Disclosure of investing or financing activities that did not involve cash
8 L; ~1 D4 }% N' U/ {1 N  }7 W  D.The amount of cash and cash equivalents owned by the business at the end of the accounting period
3 W4 ^" y& n$ f7 q8 e  ?; x  64.The yield on bank reserves is equal to ______.
$ Z; O  e! ^5 @& a8 _" _) n  A.the discount rate0 ?0 o' Y7 {8 O8 j; w) X
  B.the prime rate0 x! s, t" G5 i1 X' j/ D+ L
  C.a specific rate decided by the central bank
4 m0 |/ P* ]( _( {  z  D.0 percent
# ?# _# {/ M' X" o  65.The feature of APT that offers the greatest potential advantage over the simple CAPM is the ______./ {& {+ D$ ]6 u% B8 i7 t8 t
  A.identification of anticipated changes in production, inflation, and term structure of interest rates as key factors explaining the risk-return relationship
8 F2 I6 ]5 `4 p: [  B.superior measurement of the risk-free rate of return over historical time periods8 @/ J; B) |% ?+ b! ^  K% d2 r
  C.use of several factors instead of a single market index to explain the risk-return relationship) p2 T' F) K2 S" N8 O
  D.variability of coefficients of sensitivity to the APT factors for a given asset over time
! w& U( M( X4 G( O; ^6 u. z, u' F  66.In documentary collection, the exporters present the documents to ______ after the goods have been shipped.
+ v- ]% N  p9 v  A.the remitting bank
. x( j+ @5 A% w7 l  B.the collecting bank
8 z& N3 b  a4 s3 i! _1 `  C.the reimbursing bank$ \) V" B8 F$ `* d4 T3 X
  D.the opening bank
5 X& N4 Q) W% I* w1 J4 U6 D# L! i  67.If a bank has ______ rate-sensitive liabilities than assets, a ______ in interest rates will reduce bank profits, while a ______ in interest rates will raise bank profits.
9 f8 u! s- b% p+ m) f* q6 x2 _  A.fewer...rise...decline/ T8 j$ R( ~* O
  B.more...decline...rise% g  K8 h5 x  F# y# A
  C.more...rise...decline
# ~8 z- {: ^, q+ I* G. l  D.fewer...rise...rise
6 V/ P6 U4 [/ b3 _6 ?  68.An L/C applicant is unhappy with the goods he receives.He is due to pay a term bill of exchange.Which of the following course of action could take place? ______.
; O4 R, y  _2 _  A.He is obliged to pay as the documents were in order
8 a3 s( E" e% y" m  B.He can instruct the issuing bank not to debit him5 L' L' ]0 r2 N
  C.He can pay a reduced amount to compensate for the inferior goods
0 k: I3 \4 d6 V* v* ^+ U( O5 V( J  D.He instructs the issuing bank to return the documents with a payment refusal statement to the beneficiary+ K3 g% o! j& R, M( L
  69.Which of the following would be considered a Eurodollar? ______.
5 D+ @+ [, k- d* f" K$ H  A.A U.S.dollar in a bank outside the U.S.; N' h+ o+ }' G$ M7 U1 Z
  B.A U.S.dollar held as an international reserve asset by a foreign central bank
/ \$ H4 |" o7 [8 j  C.A Federal Reserve note (a dollar bill) in the pocket of a tourist visiting Europe
8 P4 C0 H8 b4 D  D.None of the above$ V  {2 H2 _1 ]# \
  70.Which of the following is usually least important as a measure of short-term liquidity? ______.. e( y. q2 [, {1 ?- L8 M
  A.Quick ratio( b. ]2 @/ o+ C; G- w
  B.Current ratio2 O6 D, t0 y1 g8 J/ T4 u( v5 h
  C.Debt ratio/ Y+ x0 u3 Q* j; g, [3 _. h" E
  D.Cash flows from operating activities
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 18:25 , Processed in 0.197094 second(s), 21 queries .