立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 91|回复: 0

[考试试题] 金融英语 :模拟练试题二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. The holder of preference shares has preference over the ordinary shareholders under the following circumstance: _______.
  @2 B( }$ b( o7 r9 UA. his voting rights are considered more important7 Q; N/ U& v3 w7 e, ?
B. he has the greater right in choosing the board of directors: J8 w% |$ ~, N/ s
C. he receives his dividend before the ordinary shareholder5 c; g) ?7 J) n( U. D# b4 J
D. he has the right to buy ordinary shares more cheaply2. What are the two major accounts in the balance of payments? ______.* T0 u# H5 i; e5 V- U, @( H: B) f
A. Current account and fixed account
& j, ^3 m6 J2 S1 a8 P; VB. Capital account and deposit account
: ?+ `- \0 z( w% b  I, I% tC. Capital account and current account, O: c5 m" {: u" i4 |- b
D. The account recording transfer payment and the account including an offsetting transaction3. Which of the following is not a financial instrument? ______.
' H2 G" @. d9 [# q  X9 rA. Treasury bills
" s$ B1 Z+ Z) p5 ^5 ^4 b) MB. Real estate/ m/ d* f1 ^, n2 D' I5 A
C. Mortgages, v9 @' _8 ?# _9 h+ c
D. Stocks4. The yield to maturity on a bond is ______.
0 L) }% B+ O1 g/ c4 F6 a) D! C$ |: WA. below the coupon rate when the bond sells at a discount, and above the coupon rate when the bond sells at a premium0 T% O9 _2 ?" {8 R/ r
B. the discount rate that set the present value of the payments equal to the bond price
% P5 |% j7 T7 u5 {& M) oC. the current yield plus the average annual capital gain rate( a4 I# }/ D# D6 V2 B
D. based on the assumption that any payments received are reinvested at the coupon rate5. The annual interest paid on a bond relative to its prevailing market price is called its ______.
+ `1 q2 ]: |* lA. promised yield8 R2 ?" g; p+ n& f" T" o( V
B. yield to maturity! E0 J% Y- F2 G7 T( D+ a
C. coupon rate" u& l) S: e1 X1 r) X7 i
D. current yield6. Rapid increases in the price level during periods of recession or high unemployment are known as .
1 u1 P) F5 u: }! rA. stagnation
# C- c0 ^9 m8 G. Y$ s8 oB. stagflation
( q( L' b% Q8 n# O# ?0 S- C4 ZC. slump' t* f2 V- v( x! l
D. inflation7. A person who left his/her job to look for another job would be classified as ______.
/ S6 _. N. {+ X4 ]( T/ X& F6 jA. structurally unemployed! s, y; U  Q4 B! I7 ?) q
B. cyclically unemployed* Y' F' x: J# v+ s
C. frictionally unemployed
6 [% \# S' A& e$ z$ u- q& lD. no longer in the labor force8. Which of the following is not included in a statement of owner‘s equity? ______.
, F/ @) E( T& a0 P# X: B1. The holder of preference shares has preference over the ordinary shareholders under the following circumstance: _______.
; G/ \" X' f7 i* N  Z/ [$ @7 Q) f" bA. his voting rights are considered more important
# N' x+ Z3 a7 X: z2 ?4 tB. he has the greater right in choosing the board of directors
$ [' [$ N$ i2 z* W8 sC. he receives his dividend before the ordinary shareholder
/ u" }% E/ g5 e, r: hD. he has the right to buy ordinary shares more cheaply2. What are the two major accounts in the balance of payments? ______.% o+ t% }& A) w) k
A. Current account and fixed account
2 h4 T$ C) Q" ~( A" n( w3 u6 n3 YB. Capital account and deposit account
6 h8 j7 ^2 y) G( g( m+ F8 {" P- {C. Capital account and current account
- c$ w7 v2 a$ i- v( q! L8 QD. The account recording transfer payment and the account including an offsetting transaction3. Which of the following is not a financial instrument? ______./ ^4 ^) b# R7 ~9 C. N
A. Treasury bills
( c) e6 A7 Y3 B0 b' M1 o1 rB. Real estate
9 l& C* q. f7 k6 b) i1 I  Z% }. iC. Mortgages
5 T$ P6 H# x) t" ~6 Y* fD. Stocks4. The yield to maturity on a bond is ______.! d9 i% X3 J2 _8 y+ _
A. below the coupon rate when the bond sells at a discount, and above the coupon rate when the bond sells at a premium1 G- _: o" D$ v% @- Z& |, B
B. the discount rate that set the present value of the payments equal to the bond price
% G: a8 T7 }& r9 s4 t5 b8 vC. the current yield plus the average annual capital gain rate" K: e3 V) M: U9 w% S$ ?
D. based on the assumption that any payments received are reinvested at the coupon rate5. The annual interest paid on a bond relative to its prevailing market price is called its ______.
# d3 t  ?+ b# Y4 {# z) R2 mA. promised yield
8 b7 `: G9 y" z- ?, A9 I: @B. yield to maturity
( ~7 q; p% C. ]6 l, o6 }C. coupon rate
" H$ O& ^7 u* W; ?- ]  {$ |, jD. current yield6. Rapid increases in the price level during periods of recession or high unemployment are known as .0 Z. P! ^( U4 E3 J8 A3 A
A. stagnation; Q8 d& h4 g9 D! [
B. stagflation
! n. `' i; f: y: f- y# ]2 z& eC. slump
, J9 q* W: `; U6 j4 R0 e  v! K% AD. inflation7. A person who left his/her job to look for another job would be classified as ______.
/ Q, g$ e8 k, m! p: rA. structurally unemployed
* j+ D; f( x; j7 Y/ u, \  _" Q! R' UB. cyclically unemployed
9 v. q) o" l0 @C. frictionally unemployed
3 m' G, k; X, y1 Y! c( B- [) ~D. no longer in the labor force8. Which of the following is not included in a statement of owner‘s equity? ______.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 19:10 , Processed in 0.238817 second(s), 21 queries .