立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 86|回复: 0

[考试试题] 金融英语 :模拟练试题一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. The holder of preference shares has preference over the ordinary shareholders under the following circumstance: _______.
, q. u& _2 q* l% [; g: j& rA. his voting rights are considered more important
) N( b( P, g6 b: QB. he has the greater right in choosing the board of directors
9 s% D4 d- G# Z7 ^" \1 dC. he receives his dividend before the ordinary shareholder- d! X" t+ ?, |; w$ S
D. he has the right to buy ordinary shares more cheaply2. What are the two major accounts in the balance of payments? ______.
+ s: h  M: ?8 {! x% E) BA. Current account and fixed account
: n" ^9 b, O0 R) JB. Capital account and deposit account# L8 {. @' w4 D8 b8 u& G
C. Capital account and current account8 T7 R: M: H9 g! m. t* J- {
D. The account recording transfer payment and the account including an offsetting transaction3. Which of the following is not a financial instrument? ______.
8 ]) H+ k* i5 ]" ?/ U, A8 V# hA. Treasury bills
5 I- K: w  c* b0 Z% B( i# V& ^B. Real estate9 U" \) v& P% d5 i# e  j2 h: \. X
C. Mortgages
5 C# [+ O( j( OD. Stocks4. The yield to maturity on a bond is ______.
9 s4 I4 [  z' y7 o. u/ EA. below the coupon rate when the bond sells at a discount, and above the coupon rate when the bond sells at a premium
& {2 c3 R. j% X: Q7 @! |+ S6 sB. the discount rate that set the present value of the payments equal to the bond price% |0 f/ J7 j2 |5 g) M
C. the current yield plus the average annual capital gain rate
; }& O+ ]6 z+ O# e4 L9 z: uD. based on the assumption that any payments received are reinvested at the coupon rate5. The annual interest paid on a bond relative to its prevailing market price is called its ______.
. e0 N: L' j, L1 z2 hA. promised yield
. M, z" r# G5 a3 O; G, ZB. yield to maturity/ z4 ~, U5 y. D# O! Q  B! [
C. coupon rate
, ?, o% R6 `( T$ CD. current yield6. Rapid increases in the price level during periods of recession or high unemployment are known as .: \7 A4 g" M8 Y$ k) P5 X7 h
A. stagnation
' I6 J3 a! n0 w+ wB. stagflation2 q* x( V2 |% R8 i3 I  a  _9 ~
C. slump$ w+ D5 f, H& S
D. inflation7. A person who left his/her job to look for another job would be classified as ______.$ L. i* y0 C8 L$ F1 j/ j
A. structurally unemployed& [8 N5 ?9 R! |2 I4 ]" |! {, g7 Q
B. cyclically unemployed
6 N" W6 i8 ~/ M' |C. frictionally unemployed
9 V3 l! M( `- M& m8 ?- WD. no longer in the labor force8. Which of the following is not included in a statement of owner‘s equity? ______.
; F( t9 c5 [# s8 L/ L9. If the Federal Reserve sells bonds and Congress cuts taxes and increases government spending,then the U.S. government has ______.
& F/ k9 ]+ V+ q( ]A. expansionary monetary policy and contractionary fiscal policy: c4 _: K" W" ]/ a, X" v- O
B. contractionary monetary policy and expansionary fiscal policy
$ ^' Y7 |- z+ \* D9 GC. expansionary monetary policy and expansionary fiscal policy6 V) G. ~7 `9 g2 o1 n7 d
D. ontractionary monetary policy and contractionary fiscal policy 10. As the real wage rises, the substitution effect causes the worker to consume more ______ and less ______.
$ x, ?) P# K9 V# n, FA. leisure...work
0 B1 Y& W( r  A! UB. work...leisure  w0 m8 I( s9 _
C. work...of all of other goods
, |- W9 u5 S' j' f0 |! j1 ^D. leisure...of all other goods
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 13:46 , Processed in 0.199974 second(s), 21 queries .