立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 90|回复: 1

[考试试题] FECT Exercises-1(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  69. A barter economy is one that does not possess _______.0 h6 P! ~7 q, Y* d: Q
  A. any wealth B. printed currency, B$ u3 p% f2 ~
  C. a medium of exchange D. gold! |8 q) Q! w' t1 `' Z6 }
  70. Which of the following is not true of airway bill? ______.! j5 o0 G* D" K+ z' J
  A. When goods are delivered to the airline, the airway bill is signed by them or their agents as a receipt of the goods
$ z5 S/ E' o; h6 a% J7 t  B. Airway bill is a document of title to the goods) M1 {- l% [; w- h$ ]
  C. Airway bill may also provide evidence of despatch of the goods where it has been stamped indicating details of the relevant flight" k' A0 \7 M" `% z4 n
  D. None of the above6 f8 _! Y( K: ?& r- @+ x
  71. The value of money varies _____.
) Z# Q; h* j& i2 V% ]6 D8 c  A. directly with the unemployment rate
8 Q3 F' N6 h! r/ r3 f4 G. J2 j  B. directly with the price level$ k' R! H( G& D
  C. inversely with the unemployment
* ^( _! T0 z5 O! _4 L: h  D. inversely with the price level  z; [# \2 n7 X, `& C3 n$ n  ?
  72. The economics news on the television reports that the dollar has strengthened relative to the Japanese yen. This means that ______.
; @6 m9 W* M3 g  A. the dollar has depreciated relative to the yen  o8 I5 v, V! D: f( F8 D: T
  B. the dollar can now purchase more yen
% n& C; a$ E" H9 i" T  C. the yen can now purchase more dollars! _9 ]1 e  _) \8 E/ O& H8 T
  D. the US trade balance with the Japanese economy has improved
- ^: s  C6 A! w6 F9 M  73. The theory of international exchange that holds that exchange rates are set so that the price of similar goods in different countries is the same is the ______., F; Y( K! g% ^2 ?
  A. price feedback theory' @, s# u* G5 G# ]) y1 U
  B. trade feedback theory+ W  r% V, @- ^9 A, b) {
  C. purchasing power parity theory
3 h- W: t7 D$ b6 v- o  D. J-curve theory
, A5 c' q* G4 i! B# o* }4 j1 ^5 c  74. According to the optimal portfolio theory, where should portfolios lie? ______.- r. y- M% p% S
  A. On the efficient frontier3 a* F9 V) u- m( w* a" u
  B. Above the efficient frontier
3 i! b$ J0 V9 U  }; w/ N& E  C. Under the efficient frontier
6 u3 r% y8 W: {# I& T  D. Anywhere, as long as the portfolio is diversified
% w8 U( G( V; p, l  75. Which of the following is not a user of management accounting information? ______., N9 [4 a1 J+ X( D- u) _' P
  A. Store manager
6 p/ h9 @' ^3 P8 w0 z. R1 W+ Y! S; I  B. Creditor
+ f% W+ L9 S# T, J& ^, F! [  C. CEO
) E+ g- N8 S+ t/ |: @) M  D. CFO
) p6 o$ v4 [/ P. j& k+ W( x  76. Based on the scenarios below, what is the expected return for a portfolio with the following return profile? ______.
5 W4 A1 I( A& A4 g" C) B  Market Condition
" O4 C( B, B1 O, H/ c  bear  Normal  Bull   Probability  02  0.3  05  Rate of return  —25%  10%  24%
( G* o' v" _8 B  U8 L5 z! ^8 W  A. 4% B. 10% C. 20% D. 25% Use the following expectations on Stocks X and Y to answer questions 17 through 19 (round to the nearest percent).
: G9 k& j+ k( E" u$ D' {# p  Bear Market  Normal Market  Bull Market  Probability  0.2  0.5  0.3  Stock X_  -20%  18%  50%  Stock Y  -15%  20%  10%
' m$ i; C" S' Z2 Q7 {  77. Financial markets serve to channel funds from ______.& Q8 @* q7 L. \* L4 m8 l
  A. the government to contractors( A- s" V  W' c0 ]
  B. investors to consumers
, F' a! Z3 d2 R! g  C. consumers to producers8 C0 `0 z7 n. E& d2 f
  D. savers to investors
4 c7 @& p/ m" d6 l, E8 h  78. The agreements that were reached at the Bretton Woods conference in 1944 established a system .
# J7 z7 b: S4 O+ Z  a  A. of essentially fixed exchange rates under which each country agreed to intervene in the foreign exchange market when necessary to maintain the agreed-upon value of its currency& y2 z  [2 b2 |* q6 o2 R) M
  B. of floating exchange rates determined by the supply and demand of one nation‘s currency relative to the currency of other nations
1 _+ f- [7 s; e! K2 W- s  C. that prohibited governments from intervening in the foreign exchange markets$ `, r. s* l- H" q
  D. in which the values of currencies were fixed in terms of a specific number of ounces of gold, which in turn determined their values in international trading
! L8 T( ]+ C" d  79. Which of the following statements is not consistent with generally accepted accounting principles relating to asset valuation?
5 q! m' u. Z8 \; \- E6 q6 Z6 e* X  .
% `; z. ?( U* e0 D2 [4 w$ G  A. Assets are originally recorded in accounting records at their cost to the business entity6 |6 @8 [2 h1 w
  B. Accountants prefer to base the valuation of assets upon objective, verifiable evidence rather than upon appraisals or personal opinion/ ?8 U9 I0 F0 I7 r
  C. Accountants assume that assets such as office supplies, land and buildings will be used in business operations rather than sold at current market prices( L. r( B7 ]% @8 \% h( [% i
  D. Subtracting total liabilities from total assets indicates what the owner‘s equity in the business is worth under current market conditions1 b: b" x2 \$ w3 Q9 @: T" B
  80. A fiscal expansion in the UK ______ the pound sterling.) Q( T( J# f0 y
  A. tends to appreciate
' b6 k  ~8 h# t' P; W. P' u  B. tends to depreciate# O2 r1 @* a9 o5 a- \
  C. does not affect the price of
$ W1 c% K" E# Q) N1 h  D. has no predictable effect on the price of6 d* ~3 o; S3 y2 z
  81. What are the expected returns for Stocks X and Y respectively? ______.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:45 | 显示全部楼层

FECT Exercises-1(3)

A. 20% and 10%: Y, \: D$ q" M+ @/ v# Z
  B. 18% and 12%; V; F) b  w# W( Z6 X
  C. 20% and 11%
, H( j, @4 v+ c5 h' V) F6 s  D. 18% and 5%
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 06:02 , Processed in 0.422579 second(s), 23 queries .