立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 80|回复: 0

[考试试题] FECTE xercises2(4)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  61. The statement of cash flows is designed to assist users in assessing each of the following, except .
# D% k; @7 i. M  A. the ability of a company to remain solvent
0 J9 z, q' E: M7 \% i  \  B. the company’s profitability
' k4 q6 \& r. L0 K8 b* o  C. the major sources of cash receipts during the period
& q+ Z. b/ [- {0 ]' Y# [3 ?- q  D. the reasons why net cash flows from operating activities differ from net income
, y0 w" N; }, w1 Q( {  62. Which of the following is a main policy tool of the central bank? ______.# e+ Q# p0 S8 c  a" K& ^
  A. Taxation
( D  m8 K0 t1 r3 b$ E  B. Open market operation; |0 {" L+ G/ U5 `
  C. The prime rate
+ E( Q3 H$ U8 _9 W& O- N& f  D. The money supply
' U* l: C# r( [8 y% Y, i' p4 V  63. Which of the following is not included in the statement of cash flows, or in a supplementary schedule accompanying the statement of cash flows? ______.
4 C% E' D" @' [' f( @6 c! V  A. Disclosure of the amount of cash invested in money market funds during the accounting period
  x7 @: h3 T( Z% k( P0 u  B. A reconciliation of net income to net cash flows from operating activities
/ s9 C, h& T+ k  C. Disclosure of investing or financing activities that did not involve cash
5 i# v& M3 n4 [6 j5 Q3 X3 p  D. The amount of cash and cash equivalents owned by the business at the end of the accounting period
: p! m+ s" r3 c7 v+ E  64. The yield on bank reserves is equal to ______.
1 _3 m: j) V1 Z0 I: r6 R  A. the discount rate
% y4 L1 q  \" T7 [  B. the prime rate
0 V, m* v5 p  O/ q4 U+ i# t  C. a specific rate decided by the central bank. k9 e& j* p( m) y+ k  \
  D. 0 percent
7 a2 x1 Y( c- ~+ R" a& }& j  65. The feature of APT that offers the greatest potential advantage over the simple CAPM is the .. y8 L% ]: w- _+ G. p9 m
  A. identification of anticipated changes in production, inflation, and term structure of interest rates as key factors explaining the risk-return relationship( @2 s& R. ^3 W4 p4 \( }$ ?, y! E
  B. superior measurement of the risk-free rate of return over historical time periods$ e/ s7 Q1 m5 P) Y4 e' v9 n7 x* a, O$ N
  C. use of several factors instead of a single market index to explain the risk-return relationship
" H$ [" }( j& P+ K  D. variability of coefficients of sensitivity to the APT factors for a given asset over time
5 a4 l% ]2 k8 s. F  66. In documentary collection, the exporters present the documents to ______ after the goods have been shipped.- e, Q+ ^6 W$ v$ _$ e9 t
  A. the remitting bank
- P+ ~2 N& l) ?5 c: \+ b3 h  B. the collecting bank
- s- s. i5 l3 d  C. the reimbursing bank) [& P! U$ t% Q  l& u
  D. the opening bank' f- q7 D# K& X; v
  67. If a bank has ______ rate-sensitive liabilities than assets, a ______ in interest rates will reduce bank profits, while a ______ in interest rates will raise bank profits.
' O; a" t$ }' Z% {" T  A. fewer...rise...decline
" e/ D& N; ^+ v& o9 z9 V: M- D  B. more... decline... rise9 u% F, H9 N0 z, r: U: c
  C. more... rise... decline
! m2 G* h9 Y- g  D. fewer...rise...rise
+ R# L" o. d) N+ T- ~! c6 A8 i  68. An L/C applicant is unhappy with the goods he receives. He is due to pay a term bill of exchange. Which of the following course of action could take place? ______.
& ~" ]5 n, m0 |/ t# ~4 @  A. He is obliged to pay as the documents were in order1 N# X- \  O+ U
  B. He can instruct the issuing bank not to debit him
( o  P6 ]( x6 [' X7 ~6 x' Z4 a, ?  C. He can pay a reduced amount to compensate for the inferior goods
2 R# j- P: p( G  D. He instructs the issuing bank to return the documents with a payment refusal statement to the beneficiary
+ F- e4 V' P# f5 a  69. Which of the following would be considered a Eurodollar? .
4 _8 h5 d4 L& t4 F- a  A. A U.S. dollar in a bank outside the U.S.
% M* [9 V" W' b0 O+ V) K% p& n  B. A U.S. dollar held as an international reserve asset by a foreign central bank
' F# d) R) ?9 p  Q2 E  C. A Federal Reserve notein the pocket of a tourist visiting Europe7 W/ ^5 b. q6 _/ W+ w4 ]& `, U
  D. None of the above
$ \- b3 @- Q0 q9 j. y( N  70. Which of the following is usually least important as a measure of short-term liquidity? .
8 K4 L) [, F; K6 c% i  A. Quick ratio4 c1 u. |6 }2 ^; T' E
  B. Current ratio! C( m6 {# s, N2 q  t" x. l- G
  C. Debt ratio; Y* N% ~5 y* u" ], S& h5 j3 U
  D. Cash flows from operating activities
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 19:23 , Processed in 0.292522 second(s), 21 queries .