立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 127|回复: 0

[考试试题] 金融英语辅导:模拟练试题二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. The holder of preference shares has preference over the ordinary shareholders under the following circumstance: _______.& s' V% g0 f3 l) \. O' w
  A. his voting rights are considered more important% k) a0 ^1 Y7 Y) L; `( {
  B. he has the greater right in choosing the board of directors
! i% \  u& ?* t/ y" a" o  C. he receives his dividend before the ordinary shareholder
$ x- w0 D8 R1 m0 M7 @  D. he has the right to buy ordinary shares more cheaply2. What are the two major accounts in the balance of payments? ______.
, D* q' h9 p0 c% m$ M  A. Current account and fixed account" m8 [% F* K& d2 Y0 u
  B. Capital account and deposit account5 i! ?% u& l* z: p$ J
  C. Capital account and current account1 T$ N. p* G2 ]9 z& V) U1 {0 ?7 q
  D. The account recording transfer payment and the account including an offsetting transaction3. Which of the following is not a financial instrument? ______./ k) L$ b" G! I4 j( ?( B) o
  A. Treasury bills; E6 W: _! w) l
  B. Real estate
2 I7 t6 l6 ?# G1 ]  o, {  C. Mortgages
* ]: C3 n# a7 a3 P2 d. l  D. Stocks4. The yield to maturity on a bond is ______.6 v: T$ r8 g( O
  A. below the coupon rate when the bond sells at a discount, and above the coupon rate when the bond sells at a premium
1 c( B8 }9 f) P7 e6 g# @  B. the discount rate that set the present value of the payments equal to the bond price: w* P$ `! g; k6 e8 K' K, |
  C. the current yield plus the average annual capital gain rate
  P/ |) q, _' T& `, m$ `! O  D. based on the assumption that any payments received are reinvested at the coupon rate5. The annual interest paid on a bond relative to its prevailing market price is called its ______.- M$ ~$ U& i, d: o5 h% o% F
  A. promised yield
( b2 Z- N" l6 y: U6 z. |  c  B. yield to maturity
; }% z7 }1 U& ^  C. coupon rate
& _/ O& s) V; ?* c$ Y6 T& O  D. current yield6. Rapid increases in the price level during periods of recession or high unemployment are known as ., _1 y6 F2 Y1 [3 H2 i
  A. stagnation
! S. t3 V9 p7 g* F- T' i  B. stagflation$ B0 R; `: I( y# D% @% ~$ @/ e
  C. slump; T- Z& g( _. y2 P
  D. inflation7. A person who left his/her job to look for another job would be classified as ______.
+ i) Q5 P# W: c' N  A. structurally unemployed; {" E5 Z2 Q. S. C
  B. cyclically unemployed' v8 w- M: {# y2 f, ~: w3 J' k
  C. frictionally unemployed
$ Y' V  |: v5 ~# x9 o  D. no longer in the labor force8. Which of the following is not included in a statement of owner‘s equity? ______.
3 G. `5 E$ C1 m, W$ s  9. If the Federal Reserve sells bonds and Congress cuts taxes and increases government spending,then the U.S. government has ______.
; @1 Z4 \  e5 w1 C4 ^4 {% T/ ?, f  A. expansionary monetary policy and contractionary fiscal policy0 y2 d- @! ~: w; x+ F: o8 j
  B. contractionary monetary policy and expansionary fiscal policy% L- y9 Y6 j: ]' x  S& Q; |( f
  C. expansionary monetary policy and expansionary fiscal policy, ~( N5 D7 J! U+ ?  m
  D. ontractionary monetary policy and contractionary fiscal policy 10. As the real wage rises, the substitution effect causes the worker to consume more ______ and less ______.
0 e* w- p0 F3 K$ k$ y* J  A. leisure...work+ n* n. e5 |3 C  o9 W' k" N# m
  B. work...leisure" M) |5 r8 [8 c. y" ?  Z# o/ L" d
  C. work...of all of other goods
6 `3 n( v/ |0 d& J* B0 T7 {* G  D. leisure...of all other goods
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 03:55 , Processed in 0.218182 second(s), 21 queries .