立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 0

[考试试题] 金融英语 考试中级模拟练试题

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. Usually the low interest rate currency trades at a ______ to the high interest rate currency in the forward market.
' e; A; ?' k; T- f9 o: t2 ], E  A. premium( a% T, a$ W: X0 D9 h. E
  B. par' [, [; T: Y! D0 N* L; y+ F6 q
  C. discount
; I! K2 T& T. Z! {; N. e. k  D. bar 2. Which of the following statements about standby letters of credit is true? ______.% c0 d# I) i+ W6 N1 p! h
  A. They can serve as a guarantee to a buyer against a seller defaulting
* b' j, I. l' ~1 [0 q7 t  B. They are contrary to the general rule that letters of credit may only be used for the actual movement of goods
. k. x7 Y6 V2 g: i  C. They are unlike a tender (or other) bond in their legal standing and method of operation
. `4 H: d9 {% }9 W1 z: D. F  D. They are unlike a tender bond with its fixed expiry date 3. The most liquid of all assets is ______.
) L1 X/ b. J3 f2 V  x! I+ |6 ~  A. the stock of commercial banks& N& }  z0 W' |* i7 o. Q1 T( I
  B. M 1
. C+ Z9 m' [& K3 f# U7 }/ B; b3 D  C. intelligence+ B9 q0 z4 r* }- c( H
  D. the debt of major corporations 4. Beta and standard deviation differ as risk measures in that beta measures ______.: \, ?( ^. z4 P9 O4 I$ S
  A. only unsystematic risk, while standard deviation measures total risk
1 Y. C/ S. }+ u/ J  B. only systematic risk, while standard deviation measures total risk( ?6 F' U# `) K: a) {
  C. both systematic and unsystematic risk, while standard deviation measures only unsystematic risk
: W* O  \( ]: E- C* ?! a. ~! G2 E  D. both systematic and unsystematic risk, while standard deviation measures only systematic risk5. What information would you find in a statement of cash flows that you would not be able to get from the other two primary financial statements? ______.
" r& f- q) q6 n# D4 Y! o  A. Cash provided by or used in financing activities
; X+ ~. W8 a/ [; f1 x1 i# m  B. Cash balance at the end of the period
$ m- y5 ]$ R3 ~2 H' C  C. Total liabilities due to creditors at the end of the period, V2 J0 \+ _3 `  o2 R3 l2 l7 T  Z/ b
  D. Net income 6. An analyst estimates that a stock has the following probabilities of return depending on the state of the economy:
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 15:00 , Processed in 0.234164 second(s), 21 queries .