立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 56|回复: 0

[考试试题] 金融英语试题- FECT-(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  7. As a CFA candidate, to fulfill the requirement of complying with the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct, a candidate must tell:1 ]2 n( c- [& S/ }' _" A# ^. Y
  A. her immediate supervisor in writing.6 q) c# z' V0 R, g) {
  B. her immediate supervisor orally.
7 ^" R% S7 S1 B0 m2 L  C. the CEO of her firm in writing.
% w* C% W& i  f  D. everyone in the firm through a written memo." f3 k6 g# _8 @) X) S$ ^+ s7 D
  8. When performing for compensation independent service similar to services provided by one's employer, a financial analyst should, according to Standard IIIB, Duty to employer:" f5 J" |) Z  |9 i  S4 h# A3 l
  I. give the employer a written statement identifying the client, duration, and nature of the services.- G" O0 s* ^. V8 e
  II. provide, in writing to client, a statement that the services are being performed independently from the employer, and the employer’s charge for these services.
  A2 M& G+ t& R: f0 A. j. u  III. receive written approval from his employer to provide these services.5 t+ N6 e8 v- F# ?5 Q+ c
  IV. receive written confirmation from the client acknowledging that the services are not being performed by the employer.
/ I& Z8 R# T) i% C  A. I and II.; i1 r/ k$ s" n! Z7 ?6 }2 Y1 O
  B. II and III.' C& G4 I, e) E; f
  C. I, II and IV.0 u3 _: G; g% y. Y4 ?
  D. I, II, III and IV.
6 z$ m  m# @2 q9 Q" m& b  9. Which of the following about an investment supervisor are TRUE:
1 S. h; T2 P) m/ l1 W  I. A supervisor is expected to know what constitutes an adequate compliance system.
# L- D7 y, @; |3 s& L* g* N: s  II. A supervisor is responsible for instructing those to whom he has delegated authority about methods to detect and prevent violations of the law and standards.6 d% t, E4 v- Q, C& F$ T6 w
  III.A supervisor should bring an inadequate compliance system to the attention of management and recommend corrective action.; T0 u; ~# H9 k  @& d, t+ v
  IV. A supervisor should accept supervisory responsibility whether reasonable procedures are adopted or not., p. I  y, A1 [8 G6 M- r
  A. I and III.
( p6 b$ D7 ^, Y8 y0 i  B. I, II and III.0 {; K8 i% e$ T
  C. II and III.
2 A! O# F8 l1 ~, Y  D. I, II, III and IV.* u+ j/ ?7 G0 Q/ T3 C) }3 \
  10. Connie works for a small money management firm that specializes in pension accounts. Recently, a friend asked her to act as a volunteer manager for the social service pension fund. She should:
; v1 T! W& ~. c  Y& R, H  A. do nothing since this is a volunteer position.
9 A& _& q% a( C  B. discuss the offer with her employer and her firm's compliance officer.; r$ P7 I& L2 \$ E
  C. inform her current clients in writing, get their permission, and discuss the offer with her employer.2 ~) @4 A' {7 J% A2 z
  D. inform her current clients in writing and get their permission.6 ~5 V* ~4 b7 r3 n5 U. P7 o! k+ w
  key: 6. D 7. A 8. D 9.B 10.B
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 14:05 , Processed in 0.216532 second(s), 21 queries .