立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 44|回复: 0

[考试试题] 金融英语试题- FECT-(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. The holder of preference shares has preference over the ordinary shareholders under the following circumstance: _______.
$ ^' {5 w* [- w  c0 d8 V& ^  A. his voting rights are considered more important
: |/ I. t" r  G) h- O  B. he has the greater right in choosing the board of directors
% R! V& ]$ {; M% A0 q4 T9 h1 \2 M( s  C. he receives his dividend before the ordinary shareholder( M. D: ~$ H2 Z/ c3 V
  D. he has the right to buy ordinary shares more cheaply
5 o7 }# u0 t; \' m, p  2. What are the two major accounts in the balance of payments? ______.8 Z0 z3 g! z: R4 c% k
  A. Current account and fixed account
  ]1 v8 u- S0 s( T9 h1 ~  B. Capital account and deposit account
/ R7 Y. ^) y* F; e6 R. g* C' e  C. Capital account and current account) L5 {0 J% s& C
  D. The account recording transfer payment and the account including an offsetting transaction
- D% A- c  `% g+ W  3. Which of the following is not a financial instrument? ______.
- ]1 j7 {+ x0 h+ k" {! c  A. Treasury bills- o- U" j$ i  k% ~* o$ t9 P
  B. Real estate5 C- x5 q0 [9 g( H( U
  C. Mortgages# @6 U0 T) _! [5 \. r: Y
  D. Stocks0 Y9 E4 V7 x5 w' U$ o  K0 h6 e! u
  4. The yield to maturity on a bond is ______.% k3 \! I  N$ f8 \3 W$ k
  A. below the coupon rate when the bond sells at a discount, and above the coupon rate when the bond sells at a premium
( [0 x$ L1 O# a8 J# b" @  B. the discount rate that set the present value of the payments equal to the bond price
6 A0 s6 z" c: P% e; n  C. the current yield plus the average annual capital gain rate
  J' l8 C* l, q& y4 r6 L6 P  D. based on the assumption that any payments received are reinvested at the coupon rate9 |( |. S8 m2 `5 g, j7 h4 q
  5. The annual interest paid on a bond relative to its prevailing market price is called its ______.2 I; U9 V5 ~% |# S, s8 l4 t6 F9 W
  A. promised yield1 b+ B4 m  V* A. q* l2 E3 l% S& h
  B. yield to maturity
: b' n' P3 X& {7 K& W" [  C. coupon rate& Q& o" a! Y4 [! S
  D. current yield1 V/ i6 J3 ^1 c# y
  6. Rapid increases in the price level during periods of recession or high unemployment are known as .
8 C( f1 j$ P' e8 e2 X3 h: d  A. stagnation* h( V9 S2 d% j0 T- [' N
  B. stagflation
* ?- R1 U1 S! }- \' o! @  C. slump4 ~! G: V+ M2 d9 d& w2 G
  D. inflation
. y; l$ W  h7 a! G$ K. d. k; s  7. A person who left his/her job to look for another job would be classified as ______.* n4 Q6 ~7 C5 `2 Q5 Q
  A. structurally unemployed
3 e: g% ]6 C' E0 E7 o! j  B. cyclically unemployed  r- y1 F8 M/ c
  C. frictionally unemployed
! S! y/ ^& l* y% `; I) X. H  D. no longer in the labor force
$ G" T5 o" r/ j1 {  8. Which of the following is not included in a statement of owner's equity? ______.来源:+ l* V% D" N. C. M' U
  A. Net income8 M8 i; g3 ~! p! V& F
  B. Unearned revenue% l( V" C$ H2 p7 m1 {
  C. Dividend
+ k! N- U2 R& z, x; F( {4 `* }. Q" [  D. Retained earning/ e; l8 }2 m8 R* h
  9. If the Federal Reserve sells bonds and Congress cuts taxes and increases government spending,then the U.S. government has ______.
& d% F  Y2 U- V4 c  A. expansionary monetary policy and contractionary fiscal policy- V8 j: ^- C% I  V# a5 L* X
  B. contractionary monetary policy and expansionary fiscal policy
9 _8 x; p3 `' T! L& _5 E  C. expansionary monetary policy and expansionary fiscal policy
" ]' [  K; u& S1 H  D. ontractionary monetary policy and contractionary fiscal policy/ w+ _% p) K( I. q
  10. As the real wage rises, the substitution effect causes the worker to consume more ______ and less ______.
8 x2 @. g5 _% I& i8 ]  A. leisure...work  P! W5 X( ^9 p4 b4 i
  B. work...leisure* U& {; K% v: x' D2 u
  C. work...of all of other goods
) b- M6 M! V* |  |: L  D. leisure...of all other goods
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 04:16 , Processed in 0.295430 second(s), 21 queries .