QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 127|回复: 0

[考试试题] 金融英语:FECT-1(2) 单选题

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  II. True or False Questions+ A8 v* G& |0 M" f0 [6 ^
  26. As a general rule, the shorter the maturity of an asset and the more readily it can be sold, the more liquid is the asset.
/ w" p4 g9 o4 _- Z1 h  A.True B.False' Y3 \! M2 {& [4 \. [) u
  27. Investors in the capital markets are not subject to any tax on their investments.- u  [: h& F! C7 }
  A.True B.False
8 |# Z% |$ I! _2 l2 k" p  28. CMO is a security backed by a pool of pass-through rates, structured so that there are several classes of bondholders with varying maturities, called tranches.
3 e7 L7 I' X) m' b- u5 g- T. X  A.True B.False
* z& `' S9 U* w3 C& g  29. The purpose of the letter of credit is to facilitate trade, typically international trade by substituting the known credit worthiness of a bank for the buyer, which may be unknown or unacceptable to the seller.
! B) Q$ T: ?/ N' X  A.True B.False$ ?5 k2 F% |4 j9 z6 Y( A8 J
  30. According to the Phillips Curve, the economy cannot be at full employment and stable prices at the same time.* r  a9 k2 G  E( i* f( A0 j4 `; `  L
  A.True B.False
: B* U. N! ?% a1 M+ Y9 j* ]/ A  31. When total reserves are equal to required reserves, the banking system cannot extend loans anymore.
8 X% P% c& j3 a& P: _  A.True B.False
7 x. ~& ^" J9 N9 {  32. A bill of lading that covers the shipment of goods on two separate vessels is known as thorough bill of lading.
3 Y7 \" q4 R( J5 ^7 c4 G' y# E  A.True B.False' r) D; C5 }& j( h( S3 r: ?
  33. Usually the more liquid asset is less risky.
; X2 t  C( U% V/ |  A.True B.False: }+ H, O- N( f& Y" Z
  34. Where the bill of exchange is not accompanied by documents, these having been sent to the importer, the transaction is known as a clean collection.1 i( T4 T; \6 Y3 B" F8 ^
  A.True B.False; K/ I* r! q+ E# W4 W# h
  35. The velocity of money is the speed with which it can be converted into a liquid asset.- u. f* [, x' r/ k9 C; @
  A.True B.False& b. e! j: L2 X  h
  36. Primitive securities yield returns that depend on additional factors pertaining to the prices of other assets, while a derivative security offers returns based only on the status of the issuer.
' T  r, _, ?6 Y7 F  A.True B.False: I" D/ V8 `; u3 o  H% [
  37. A car loan offered by a bank is a derivative security.% }  q- s8 l0 G6 m4 z
  A.True B.False8 A  w& i3 w7 h8 C" U% G+ R' m& a
  38. Options give buyers the obligation to buy or sell an asset at a present price over a specific period.
3 i2 p7 l8 G( z7 {5 o3 E  A.True B.False& X8 c% z9 p) e9 S0 k" i. ?: t( |
  39. Futures contracts usually end in the delivery of the underlying commodity.6 w6 \* k) _* @: P6 f
  A.True B.False
) T2 p! L# Q. r9 L( b& I1 U  40. The forward exchange rate is the current spot rate adjusted for the interest rate differentials.
0 e- j+ u3 C. }# |! D  A.True B.False8 ^2 V4 }, m) t* T8 J
  41. Dirty price is the bond price excluding accrued interest, i.e., the price paid by the bond buyer.
- X0 M& `. O: J, d  A.True B.False$ Y/ T% W5 Z8 v, `
  42. Every transaction must produce a debit and credit entry of the same financial amount.2 G5 ~& l) Q& O
  A.True B.False; l8 M. }: x. D, G$ w2 a
  43. There are three parties to a life policy in addition to the issuing company: the insurer, the life assured and the beneficiary.! Y# u# @4 ]0 t
  A.True B.False
8 I9 a: E) z- p9 ^' v  44. A guarantee is an agreement that may be evidenced in writing or in oral form.0 X  }  |5 ^; m
  A.True B.False
& D6 N* C) U; c  o( e7 }" v  45. An insurable interest is assumed where people take life assurance on their own lives or where the relationship is that of husband and wife.
9 T$ Q( _5 T% z: W8 C, j" g% ]% b% M  A.True B.False% R# V3 X) d- Z6 Z: y
  46. Profit does not equal cash and some profitable businesses have failed for want of cash.
" Y; s- _' w) [& f1 }  A.True B.False) e, M# {) ~, L* r
  47. Bills are negotiated with recourse to customers in the event of nonpayment.
* h' F2 [( L; Z! b  A.True B.False
8 T$ C/ i7 Y( H& `  48. A firm's gearing is the level of fixed assets as a percentage of total assets.
" o3 d4 Y% J& o4 m) J! U  A.True B.False4 M. u: E0 o, _
  49. A bank must obtain a judgment if it wishes to pursue its legal remedies against a debtor.
9 r( ~5 b/ C1 J7 J  A.True B.False6 J; n: q) e; X- l" @% `+ u
  50. When a country borrows from abroad, its balance of international payments shows an outflow of foreign exchange.
; T" j* A; K6 C! q8 \0 `  A.True B.False
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 19:22 , Processed in 0.298890 second(s), 21 queries .