立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 157|回复: 0

[考试试题] 金融英语证书考试(FECT)Exercises-2(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:05:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1.Usually the low interest rate currency trades at a ______ to the high interest rate currency in the forward market。
, }  g* B4 V" a) G5 B* ]( a2 k  A.premium
/ I3 B; y0 m' c! `" t! @  B.par
. N8 e0 I5 H; _8 E  C.discount
, [7 z  ~2 E' G2 a* T: E* x  D.bar6 P. D. q( ^5 f/ n! d' x
  2.Which of the following statements about standby letters of credit is true? ______。
% S$ |) q" N  t8 o  A.They can serve as a guarantee to a buyer against a seller defaulting
/ x6 P9 a' A0 V# v6 @  B.They are contrary to the general rule that letters of credit may only be used for the actual movement of goods- Z! I! O. T. {' e: e
  C.They are unlike a tender (or other) bond in their legal standing and method of operation- ~$ B( Y6 s5 A2 y7 a2 Q9 }* V
  D.They are unlike a tender bond with its fixed expiry date
, C% R& X% H; [( b' J  3.The most liquid of all assets is ______。5 a# z, g" X5 z  [0 a9 B
  A.the stock of commercial banks/ @$ g9 l. Y# V( K( f# R
  B.M 1
0 j% Q- P/ b0 {  C.intelligence6 f/ Y( V& p5 |; O
  D.the debt of major corporations- F9 C3 c; {; X- `
  4.Beta and standard deviation differ as risk measures in that beta measures ______。
$ A& Q4 w. I7 k7 y  A.only unsystematic risk, while standard deviation measures total risk
' Z4 Z7 R' a, Z5 R* p- T4 v: v  B.only systematic risk, while standard deviation measures total risk! u( S8 |% |$ \) @  s! G2 I
  C.both systematic and unsystematic risk, while standard deviation measures only unsystematic risk
7 |7 X0 b1 f  P) `0 i  D.both systematic and unsystematic risk, while standard deviation measures only systematic risk6 z  j$ @$ ^, u( }' Q
  5.What information would you find in a statement of cash flows that you would not be able to get from the other two primary financial statements? ______。, s6 [, A6 v0 F( S' h
  A.Cash provided by or used in financing activities% J; N3 _# D4 v2 j/ w
  B.Cash balance at the end of the period
& A/ H9 K$ n& u0 @  C.Total liabilities due to creditors at the end of the period
2 k$ h+ o7 r4 r4 [: S# v  D.Net income
( Y$ p, N$ [1 O) C; a" H9 p/ F  6.An analyst estimates that a stock has the following probabilities of return depending on the state of the economy:9 V: O" T/ X- {
  State of economy Probability Return. T" F  v' V, ?& t4 W
  Good 0.1 15%. g) H* ~  n: P3 p
  Normal 0.6 13%. ~2 Z! R8 {8 t" {, F- q
  Poor 0.3 7%
  y: S6 {2 }) W7 `  The expected return of the stock is ______。1 M& _: U2 i8 U6 P+ u
  A.7.8% C.11.7%3 F, C6 J+ V0 V8 c1 I2 r
  D.13.0%. d7 J8 C. Z8 s
  B.11.4%
7 }5 _- D4 |: c# O! n- D  7.According to the rules of debit and credit for balance sheet accounts ______。
* [# x/ Q% w8 Z' m  A.increases in asset, liability, and owner's equity accounts are recorded by debits3 Y; }+ K) J( f
  B.decreases in asset and liability accounts are recorded by credits
7 ~  q8 h+ M( ]( H! O& O8 a8 T  C.increases in asset and owner's equity accounts are recorded by debits
4 |  g; O' z8 |9 @  D.decreases in liability and owner's equity accounts are recorded by debits 2658 P* k6 t: J0 G9 g8 J
  8.Individuals will accept the medium of exchange in return for goods and services only if they are confident that ______。) X% |; }7 b6 V; x7 ]: S! Q- C% E( n+ \6 h  w
  A.the inflation rate is zero$ ^. T: f$ }1 A
  B.it possesses intrinsic value. g& y% `' e! T& L+ D$ j0 @
  C.they can pass it on to others
8 a( @5 D  A) F! g4 G( V1 b% ]  D.they can exchange it for gold* e0 ^- g! \3 U& r3 L9 u. f7 f
  9.When a country's currency appreciates, the country's goods abroad become ______ and foreign goods in that country become ______。
) ]9 r* A! d& `% P  {  A.cheaper...more expensive
  Z- Y7 Y9 a. ]! C3 ?0 q  B.more expensive...cheaper
' z" I9 u6 a$ a  C.cheaper...cheaper' e5 d( g$ s) s; A
  D.more expensive...more expensive( t; J9 h, ^5 T/ `7 {# b
  10.A US company is bidding for a contract in China.Its Chinese customer asks for a performance bond.What is the most likely course of action? ______。
& H/ ~8 D9 g3 k9 H  A.It asks its bank to issue a tender bond which can be converted into a performance bond
0 O# l. z) |1 O7 m6 w' R  B.It gives up its bid C.It consults its bank about issuing a standby letter of credit
9 O" Y  N. E5 j) ~# P1 p/ O  D.It asks its bank to issue a performance bond
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 21:29 , Processed in 0.375460 second(s), 21 queries .