立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 112|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 金融英语口语辅导:WTO英语900句12

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:17:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Do you mean to say that if we entrust you with the agency, you will sell $1,000,000 each year?  你的意思是说如果我们指定你们为代理,你将每年销售100万美元?4 Y; l2 L) s- n  {
  I couldn't have said it any better. But we expect a 10% commission, of course.
2 d+ _3 [2 t4 c- N2 L! p# y% `0 T  就是这个意思。当然我们要求10%的佣金。8 v/ u  h$ c& v' A( T2 y) _
  commission:[C, U] payment to sb for selling goods which increases with the quantity of goods sold 佣金; 回扣; 酬劳金:& |8 t3 u+ B3 D+ _7 C
  * You get (a) 10% commission on everything you sell. 你可从售出的每种货物中得到10%佣金。
/ C$ ]) w0 \! }# V+ ], {& H  * earn 2000 (in) commission 挣得2000英镑酬劳金  s6 O: E3 y4 v) K2 o7 H
  * She is working for us on commission, ie is not paid a salary. 她按挣回扣方式为我们工作(没有薪水)。
) N# a0 P3 `: x" H  Our agents in other areas usually get a 5-7% commission.
0 \- o1 z7 V, D; Q$ S$ \" A! W  我们给其它地区代理的佣金通常是5-7%.
6 y2 P  }- v) T7 X) @+ A# I  But your product is still new to our market, and we need to do a lot of work and spend a lot of money on sales promotion.) I8 V5 ]* |4 \1 e, y6 c
  但我们市场对你们产品仍然不太了解,我们在推销过程中需要做很多工作,花很多钱。
* d' b# _5 g+ {8 A7 r+ N" i  A 10% commission won't leave us much.' F% \% U, F' I& o: p
  10%的佣金剩不下多少。  M, x, k+ \8 h# i3 G/ B
  As you know, we are a well-established firm in the line of textiles, and we enjoy good relations with all the wholesalers, chain stores and distributors in Canada.- Q8 r- A% h3 d- V
  你知道,我公司在纺织业有良好的信誉,跟加拿大所有的批发商、连锁商店和分销商都保持很好的关系。5 s9 \4 [8 L$ ?# U( z5 ]/ P
  line: [sing] department of activity; type of business 活动的范围; 行业:4 N5 @/ t$ Y  {9 v8 A, y
  * He's something in the `banking line. 他在银行工作。
" Y. G' z+ p8 i) l  * Her line is more selling than production. 她搞销售而不搞生产。
( n( c  a  {" G9 y% f7 H4 j, j9 _  * That's not (much in) my line, ie not one of my skills or interests. 那我可不(大)在行。
2 I' I; X. @, O# u. G% m" @" w  You'll find it most worthwhile if you appoint us as your sole agent.: z# b6 i; \7 ^4 x( x
  如果指定我们为你们的独家代理,你们会觉得特别值。5 Y5 H" P. t* R' x/ V
  Thank you for your intention to help promote the sales of our products, and we are quite satisfied with your performance in the last two years.2 l: z2 \7 _) R( \! S& L7 F
  感谢你们推销我方产品的意愿,对你们过去两年的表现我们也非常满意。
6 o" G3 m4 W" H" M  ?* K2 q5 |  But honestly, an annual sales volume of $500,000 does not justify a sole agency agreement.
, X5 g. Y: ?- l* c; r  R: y* r5 ^  但说实在的,50万美元的年销售量并不证明你们能胜任独家代理的工作。1 b0 _  i4 r9 j* o7 T- `* F
  If we are granted the sole agency, we can assure you that we'll double the turnover.0 Z+ g* j* h# n! t* b- I( [
  如果我们得到独家代理权,我们保证销售量可翻一番。  K2 N  m/ O4 x) `+ C, ?
  I've come to talk about an agency agreement.6 ~" w+ Y3 h+ m  G5 t' a
  我是来谈代理协议的。4 \9 ~( R4 j# O( z6 [* n( O
  What do you have in mind?& `0 p2 a2 Y. l# D
  你们有什么想法?8 E9 H! F% t! v3 P+ G8 {. j( p" A3 R
  Ever since your product entered our market two years ago, it has shown a great market potential.
  u+ \, q( K+ M" q) r  你们产品自从两年以前进入我们市场以来,显示出了很大的潜力。
: ^% s! [% o" J$ i  potential :n [U] ~ (for sth) possibility of being developed or used 潜在性; 可能性:& f7 S, W$ B, A  Q7 |; Z9 y( n: O
  *She recognized the potential for error in the method being used. 她意识到在所采用的方法中可能出错。
$ H) z9 Y: t# C+ N7 m3 {8 t' ]  * He studied the German market to find the potential there for profitable investment.
9 {: y9 M( t3 w% H) l  他对德国的市场进行了研究以寻求投资获利的可能性。* w) A. e6 ?+ A7 v( @. o
  But you can do even better if you develop some kind of sales network there.
6 g$ u) B3 p8 f& Z. h5 d+ \  但如果你们能在那儿开发出某种销售网络,将会卖得更好。' W% N$ u, I1 ^6 J* R* r# F" m5 F
  To tell you the truth, I was just thinking of that.& z1 B) q8 U8 {- S; A8 x
  说实话我也正在考虑这事。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-22 07:57 , Processed in 0.342966 second(s), 21 queries .