QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 49|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 金融英语口语:邀请1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:17:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Invitation
2 v1 r3 {* _" A  Are you busy this evening?
1 o/ D6 H7 `+ ?! ^) C  Have you anything special this evening?
5 i' C  i" ?- Z7 s/ ^6 q  May I expect you at four?0 b# V4 m' m! v; E
  Can we fix a time?
2 K' |6 e9 C+ v& R5 a  Would 7:30 p.m. suit you?
) H; Z0 ~" `2 r2 L  Shall I call you or will you come for me?( D% g( a5 s' @7 V% }1 v; C5 |$ g$ K
  I will call you at past six and we will go to the theatre together.- @# L2 v+ I3 w, l, I- A, u2 b
  Come over for supper tonight with us ,say at six,OK?
1 k- [% a; Z8 h( s9 t0 g  I would like to invite you to lunch?1 H* g; H( M- G$ d
  I would be glad if you would come and have tea with us on Friday.6 S$ D1 P9 O. b9 E# v. j: O
  I shall be so glad if you can come .
/ d0 p8 G% o9 }5 V) A  DO try to come.: s' D: f! o+ [# I
  Will you like to eat out with us?
7 |+ \8 z* D& K9 x. N; e# _  May see you home?
$ }+ C3 {2 J# D  Will you let me know if you are prevented from coming?; x; D. x4 l" h8 r# l1 k9 e6 h
  May I see you home?
/ S7 M6 C& X, E' ], e" S0 P/ N) B( r  Would you like to eat out with us?, c0 T; g+ [- K" ?$ T
  Do you want to play tennis?5 u  N# Z" J6 ?8 w+ [
  How do you fancy fishing?8 b3 s0 Z+ q2 \  k7 Y1 k/ \
  How would you like go shopping?5 w" a( H* M  v2 c& J  L
  Do you feel like watching a new film?
2 R# r2 t+ J: E* n6 g8 m3 n  I am going out for a drive tomorrow. Would you like to join me?
2 L' q( Z/ a# o* E' R$ D  Would you like to come to my place for coffee?
8 x6 E% p9 Y* Q9 I/ G: `  Do you fancy dancing with me?
0 J" b) _7 I. H2 j8 s  I thought we might have a Chinese meal unless you are tired.- K& s9 A$ l% r* j2 l! F# j# y
  I wonder if you are too busy tonight.0 c/ ]7 H" d. [7 s
  How about going out for a meal?
- V" C3 _9 J# m/ I% O' b  What about visiting Smith tomorrow evening?: u' t0 w9 R7 I1 t
  Why do not we call Jane and invite her?$ [4 `1 |( p5 Y/ l. E) H4 h3 q
  We are going to have a little party this evening.
$ @( g- \" m, X* }1 Q: R9 X: g  Would you like to join us?% U" u+ d, S$ }1 D. `5 k5 o! Y7 [
  We are planning to hold a party to celebrate the successful completion of the project .May we have the pleasure of your company?& Y2 L; e3 h+ I8 ?
  We have the honor of having you as our guest of honor?
- Q7 Y$ k% R8 y- K; `  We would be delighted as well as honored if you could come to our annual celebration this Sunday.  P  l2 |9 U& w- B
  You are cordially invited to the party to make the 100th anniversary of the founding of our university.
# u" w% W9 y) D6 j7 r2 O* v; t2 m  All the alumni members are welcome to the graducation ceremony.
# S. q9 j* a& {/ s& @  The invitation card has been sent out.2 l( Y( z' S. x' o( u) z
  We are going to have some company at home this evening. Would you like to join us?
3 t' E6 Y9 P3 R% Y0 M# o  There will be a tea party in honor of Mr. and Mrs. Brown. Would you like to be present at the occasion?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-6 22:09 , Processed in 0.731684 second(s), 21 queries .