立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 75|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 金融英语辅导:商场对话过招5

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:17:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
robert在前面的谈判最后提出签约十年的要求,kevin会不会答应呢?如果答案是否决的话,robert又有何打算?他一心为公司的利益打算,极力争取技术转移地协定,而对方会甘心出让此项比金钱更珍贵的资产吗?请看以下分解:
4 `% h* m" C+ w  M    k: we can't sign any commitment for ten years. but if your production quality is good after the first year, we could extend the contract and increase our yearly purchase.
$ p) ~  T( a% B0 h    r: that sounds reasonable. but could you shed some light on(透露)the size of your orders?
5 O9 g# s! O$ h/ T) @    k: if we are happy with your quality, we might increase our purchase to 100,000 a year, for a two-year period. / t( u, P& P& S1 ]4 r& h# {& t
    r: excuse me, mr. hughes, but it seems to me we're giving up too much in this case. we'd be giving up the five-year guarantee for increased yearly sales.
5 ~8 Z4 o9 X" ^+ }    k: mr. liu, you've got to give up something to get something. & c' R% F" L8 B1 x- \8 A
    r: if you're asking us to take such a large gamble(冒险)for just two year's sales, i'm sorry, but you're not in our ballpark(接受的范围)。 - X% i0 e5 k( n
    k: what would it take to keep pacer interested?
7 v& D/ J3 J- W3 s    r: a three-year guarantee, not two. and a qualilty inspection(质量检查)tour after one year is fine, but we'd like some of our personnel on the team.
' C* `  A9 w! Y7 G+ Y1 B! m: w0 M# q* y    k: acceptable. anything else?     r: we'd be making huge capital outlay(资本支出)for the production process, so we'd like to set up a technology transfer agreement, to help us get off the ground(取得初步进步)。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-16 16:40 , Processed in 0.172073 second(s), 21 queries .