立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 38|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 金融英语辅导:商场对话过招7

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:17:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
k: if we transferred our technical and research expertise(技术与研究的专业知识), what would stop you from making th esame product?     r: we'd be willing to sign a commitment. we'll put it in writing (书面保证)that we won't copycat(仿冒)the sports cast within five years after ending our contract.; F) h2 f% f) @
    k: sounds o.k., if it's for any "similar" product. that would give us better protection. but we'd have to interest on a ten year limit.
0 y' X5 D9 q, h2 y" \, m    r: fine. we have no intention of becoming your competitor.4 t. o% B- L& b2 B6 E
    k: great. then let's settle the details of the transfer agreement.
$ `% Z: T6 i; K    r: we'll need you to send over some key personnel to help us purchase the equipment and train our technical people. how long do you anticipate that will take?! ]1 O) v. z- W+ B/ k# |8 d1 I
    k: a week to put the team together, three weeks to train your people. if so, when do you estimate starting production?
- T  y; }; ]: m, i" {    r: our first production run(一批的生产)should be one week after our team finishes its training. but i'd like your team to stay a full week after that, to handle any kitches that pop up(处理突发的事件)。
0 `4 }3 I; e! I4 l2 Z    k: can do. everything seems to be set, robert. i'll bring in a sample contract tomorrow. if you like, we can sign it then
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-16 16:55 , Processed in 0.629135 second(s), 21 queries .