立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 52|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 金融英语社交活动素材——对话5

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:17:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Receiving Guests  We are glad you could make it today.  I am so pleased you cold come.  We have been expecting you.  Let me have your coat.  You can leave your overcoat here, it is quite warm inside.  You can see I have been on tiptoe all this while.  The reception is in your honor.  We will be serving in a minute.  Mr. Brown is at the gate with some guests.  Mrs . Jones has been busy talking to the other ladies somewhere in the hall.  David will be here tonight.  They will join us later.  Mr. Jukes is on his way here.  We have sent a car for him.  I am expecting him here in time for dinner.  I image you would like to make some new friends here.  Please find a place where you can get better acquainted.  It will be difficult to locate him right now in such a crowd.  Shall I get you a drink or something?  Would you please carry on? I will be seeing some other guests to the gate.  You can join them for chat, since you are in the same line, Shall I introduce you ?  I must apologize for coming so late.  Mr .Smith was held up at the last minute , so he asked me to come on his behalf.  待客  很高兴今天您能光临。  很高兴您们能来。  我们一直在恭候您。  把您的外衣给我。  里面比较暖和,您可以把大衣留在这。  您看,我一直在殷切盼着您呢。  今天的招待会是为您们举行的。  一会儿我们就上菜。  不朗先生在门口和客人说话呢。  琼斯太太正在大厅里忙着和其他女士们交谈。  大卫今晚会来的。  他们一会儿来。  朱克斯先生正在路上。  我们已派车去接他了。  我想他会及时来这儿用晚餐的。  我想您一定愿意在这儿交朋友吧。  请再找个地方好同客人们聊聊。  这会儿在人群里很难找到他。  要不要给您来一杯喝的什么的?  您们接着谈吧,我还要去门口迎客。  既然您们是同行,您可以和他们聊聊。要不要我给您引见一下?  对不起,我来迟了。  史密斯先生临时有急事要处理,他让我替他前来做客。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-16 16:46 , Processed in 0.292678 second(s), 21 queries .