a我考网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 115|回复: 0

[考试辅导] 金融英语辅导:I.TheRoleoftheBankingSector-2(FECT)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:28:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I.The Role of the Banking Sector in Chinathe first phasea mono-bankpolicy and commercial banking operationshighly centralized planned economic systemState Councilmarket forcesdiversification of financial institutionsspecialized bankICBC=Industrial and Commercial Bank of ChinaABC=Agricultural Bank of ChinaBOC=Bank of ChinaCCB=China Construction Bankwholly state-owned commercial bankthe Decision on Financial Reformfinancial marketfinancial institutionfinancial instrumentfinancial orderto restore financial ordera comprehensive pakage (of)inflation pressuresign of overheatingreal estate sectorstock marktstructural measuresunification of the RMB exchange rates and foregn exchange marketcentral banking lawcommercial banking lawlegal basisobligation of Article VIIIcommitment to RMB current account convertibility the Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fundrestrictions on international paymentstrade and service transactionsa unified inter-bank money marketliqidity adjustmentgradual shiftdirect monetary policy instrumentindirect monetary policy instrumenttransmission of monetary policyeffectiveness of macroeconomic managementsegregation of banking business from securities and insurance business I.中国银行业的作用  第一阶段单一银行(制)政策性和商业性银行业务高度集中的计划经济体制国务院市场力量金融机构多元化专业银行中国工商银行中国农业银行中国银行中国建设银行国有独资银行金融改革的决定金融市场金融机构金融工具金融秩序恢复金融秩序一篮子…通货澎涨压力有经济过热迹象房地产部门股票市场结构性(调整)措施人民币汇率与外汇市场并轨中央银行法商业银行法法律基础(依据)第八条款义务在人民币经常项目下可兑换的承诺国际货币基金组织协定条款对国际支付的限制商品和服务贸易统一的银行间货币市场流动性调节渐进性转变直接的货币政策工具间接的货币政策工具货币政策传导(机制)宏观经济管理效率银行与证券业和保险业的分业经营
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 04:40 , Processed in 0.184726 second(s), 22 queries .