立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 42|回复: 0

[FECT高级考试] BUILDINGOFHOUSEPROPERTY(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:34:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. Administrative Measures of Shanghai Municipality Governing the Sale of Commercial Housing by Foreign Investment Real State Enterprises# @4 h* [$ ^% o$ P( B0 d1 s6 [
  2. Administrative Ordinance on Development and Management of Urban Real Estate (1)
) W. W7 a$ f( d  3. Administrative Ordinance on Development and Management of Urban Real Estate (2)6 ~2 _; u+ S2 j
  4. Circular of the State Council on Strengthening the Administration on the Income from Grant and Assignment of State-Owned Land Use Right for Valuble Consideration7 W' P1 q( {. ?
  5. City Planning Law of the People's Republic of China (1)
; n1 H( t% N5 r2 x, _6 n9 z% Y; S  6. City Planning Law of the People's Republic of China (2)# M7 x  z1 v" |. l7 g
  7. Construction Law of the People's Republic of China (1)
6 F; i* l' P, d% N3 h7 j# b, ]( d2 m  8. Construction Law of the People's Republic of China (2)3 Q. v! i/ L; q" C* E. j
  9. Construction Law of the People's Republic of China (3)5 L$ w, U  L( C* V' R
  10. Decision of the Standing Committee of the National Peole's Congress on Rerising the Land Administration Law of the People's Republic of China (1). g; e# t* B  N  \$ S7 _$ n7 m. w. P
  11. Decision of the Standing Committee of the National Peole's Congress on Rerising the Land Administration Law of the People's Republic of China (2)
3 D+ N7 d* X- e  M1 Y- m4 {2 N  12. Decision of the Standing Committee of the National Peole's Congress on Rerising the Land Administration Law of the People's Republic of China (3); |0 g/ e: @2 g" M3 G- M; ]$ I
  13. Detailed Implementing Rules of the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone on Land Registration and the Issue of Certificates
: I) F9 M6 f. s* q  14. Hainan Land Managment Measures (1)- F5 N4 N) M3 F  x
  15. Hainan Land Managment Measures (2)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 13:19 , Processed in 0.683833 second(s), 21 queries .