Contents6 J5 c0 v; Q  L! e' N: ~
  Chapter I General Provisions
& y) u5 @1 T3 `/ `$ e. \. W& V" O  Chapter II Ships
% D/ o- r# q- S  _  x* z8 [; ]  Section 1 Ownership of Ships
1 I  C7 l  t5 l9 E# C  Section 2 Mortgage of Ships
* P9 j7 ]: ?4 `! y* C0 T" C8 z' s  Section 3 Maritime Liens
, O  d, h' m# w% l8 F2 t! F1 Y  Chapter III Crew  `* ^( V0 @! Z/ t8 l1 J& Z
  Section 1 Basic Principles
* {) r8 B- W, d4 h* E0 `! m5 `* f  Section 2 The Master* P4 [8 N  `3 d' ^2 N& J+ d* |
  Chapter IV Contract of Carriage of Goods by Sea
/ g+ @% X7 w2 w* I5 t1 s  Section 1 Basic Principles" g4 Z/ P( e1 n( X* k5 g
  Section 2 Carrier's Responsibilities) E: R5 Q4 l' m
  Section 3 Shipper's Responsibilities$ _. y- r1 c* g# ]; P9 \
  Section 4 Transport Documents" ^* |" s; I/ {$ f3 G6 R6 @
  Section 5 Delivery of Goods
4 E" p* w; |# i) f  Section 6 Cancellation of Contract
9 y! Y$ j, t; o0 M' N# K3 q  Section 7 Special Provisions Regarding Voyage Charter Party! H) S0 k1 F- `) y
  Section 8 Special Provisions Regarding Multi modal Transport Contract* S; f6 F6 s1 U4 U3 ~
  Chapter V Contract of Carriage of Passengers by Sea
; b  F. l9 y6 x7 |* h+ s3 D$ h  Chapter VI Charter Parties, j' h" t# B2 G8 S7 j) y
  Section 1 Basic Principles
1 z2 p' o$ C0 r/ ?& M3 ~4 l2 w+ K  Section 2 Time Charter Party
( `# k/ i# G* F+ ?  Section 3 Bare boat Charter Party6 F) {9 q: T2 u
  Chapter VII Contract of Sea Towage- o9 Q. ]* d/ V6 M: s- E
  Chapter VIII Collision of Ships
0 z" J) y0 q; W: K$ l$ N7 {  Chapter IX Salvage at Sea
. v  U' q' h& V, ?  Chapter X General Average' C& v5 T% V0 g2 r: T
  Chapter XI Limitation of Liability for Maritime Claims4 t) p8 {& u5 f- q: V8 E
  Chapter XII Contract of Marine Insurance
& a' y9 b: c. g5 D- Z  Section 1 Basic Principles- f6 [' c  m$ n' @" X, K$ ~/ {/ k
  Section 2 Conclusion, Termination and Assignment of Contract0 X6 {! @, b1 |5 `/ h7 p
  Section 3 Obligations of the Insured  S# R) w' k. u" x: s2 `0 \: [1 U+ Z
  Section 4 Liability of the Insurer+ W- k' @- |+ S# A9 O6 w
  Section 5 Loss of or Damage to the Subject Matter Insured and Abandonment/ M) [) X+ W5 A0 y
  Section 6 Payment of Indemnity# ?2 K) Q$ [0 I
  Chapter XIII Limitation of Time5 c5 k0 T! q+ [- o8 ^1 a
  Chapter XIV Application of Law in Relation to Foreign related Matters
; R2 g5 b/ u2 M, G$ [  Chapter XV Supplementary Provisions
$ x1 G1 `) D6 g1 Y  Chapter I General Provisions
2 T  |, ~1 a, g' N' u/ R. @  Article 1 This Code is enacted with a view to regulating the relations arising from maritime transport and those pertaining to ships, to securing and protecting the legitimate rights and interests of the parties concerned, and to promoting the development of maritime transport, economy and trade.
7 h+ W+ W* h# U3 A  Article 2 “Maritime transport” as referred to in this Code means the carriage of goods and passengers by sea, including the sea-river and river-sea direct transport.7 l$ z' i- {# i" Z5 ~
  The provisions concerning contracts of carriage of goods by sea as contained in Chapter IV of this Code shall not be applicable to the maritime transport of goods between the ports of the People's Republic of China.+ J5 M+ ^6 f. D4 F1 p
  Article 3 “Ship” as referred to in this Code means sea-going ships and other mobile units, but does not include ships or craft to be used for military or public service purposes, nor small ships of less than 20 tons gross tonnage.
3 f- J" d; `& Q* }  The term “ship” as referred to in the preceding paragraph shall also include ship's apparel.1 K+ J5 _: q+ H/ X, K
  Article 4 Maritime transport and towage services between the ports of the People's Republic of China shall be under taken by ships flying the national flag of the People's Republic of China, except as otherwise provided for by laws or administrative rules and regulations.8 g0 G$ n% k; f
  No foreign ships may engage in the maritime transport or towage services between the ports of the People's Republic of China unless permitted by the competent authorities of transport and communications under the State Council.
( h- {& a+ r( v9 {* |2 _7 ^4 m  Article 5 Ships are allowed to sail under the national flag of the People's Republic of China after being registered, as required by law, and granted the nationality of the People's Republic of China.
7 _; k5 q2 n( Q2 F0 p& |  Ships illegally flying the national flag of the People's Republic of China shall be prohibited and fined by the authorities concerned.* U& i: M! Y5 H+ |/ u
  Article 6 All matters pertaining to maritime transport shall be administered by the competent authorities of transport and communications under the State Council. The specific measures governing such administration shall be worked out by such authorities and implemented after being submitted to and approved by the State Council.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 14:11 , Processed in 0.404230 second(s), 21 queries .