a我考网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 38|回复: 0

[FECT高级考试] COMMUNICATIONSANDTRANSPORTATION(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:34:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. Announcement of the State Council for Ensuring Safety in Civil Aviation
2 ], |' {; Y! ?' r1 H  2. Circular of the General Office of the State Council Concerning Port Supply to Foreign and Chinese Oceangoing Vessels
9 e% u. x* B; u  E4 R$ U6 n; s  3. Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China (1)
% N4 }: j0 s3 ?* ?3 j* H! p% q& M  4. Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China (2)0 z- \! g  j1 s- v! N
  5. Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China (3)* o$ f3 P$ G/ b7 s3 P
  6. Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China (4)$ I9 I" z7 ~" k6 F( M
  7. Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China (5)
- ]1 O- G  |: @; i  8. Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China (6)5 g8 z) x, D/ Q7 u1 i7 v% y
  9. Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China (7)
9 T. @$ ?' C; Y) J4 |% a( T# G9 z- H  10. Civil Aviation Law of the People's Republic of China (8)# ?/ e1 C3 p& W9 X* A. F# N
  11. Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress Approving the Opening of Port Nantong and Port Zhangjia on the Yangtze River to Vessels of Foreign Nationalities% M! e7 y' g# A8 |  O
  12. Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress on Approving the Opening of Nanjing Port on the Yangtze River to Foreign Vessels8 m8 J! a+ l6 b1 {. \4 _( ^) v' c/ J
  13. Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress on Approving the Opening of Wuhan, Jiujiang and Wuhu Port to Foreign Vessels8 P2 p) H8 ]1 `8 `7 Y+ `
  14. Detailed Implementing Rules for the Stipulations of the P.R.C Concerning the Administration of the International Freight Forwarding Industry (1)7 a, p2 h# w. y# E! s7 O
  15. Detailed Implementing Rules for the Stipulations of the P.R.C Concerning the Administration of the International Freight Forwarding Industry (2)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 22:12 , Processed in 0.263006 second(s), 21 queries .