a我考网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 74|回复: 0

[FECT高级考试] COMMUNICATIONSANDTRANSPORTATION(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:34:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  31. Provisional Regulations in the Administration of Irregular Flight in Civil Air Transportation
% w: W$ F& @. I1 g) E7 c  32. Provisional Regulations of the State Council on the Administration of General Aviation7 f" [! T  C; _, B7 t; V
  33. Provisions on the Administration of International Freight Forwarders
) L4 T3 c0 e! `& G! I- N4 E9 P  34. Regulations of Shanghai Municipality on Road Traffic Administration (1)
# {+ i7 [. Q: H8 k  {$ p  35. Regulations of Shanghai Municipality on Road Traffic Administration (2)( a8 P4 N7 {# ^, ^; L$ p! j
  36. Regulations of Shanghai Municipality on Road Traffic Administration (3)- B- @* `* x( {2 @
  37. Regulations of Shanghai Municipality on the administration of Waterway Transportation (1)
! p9 f7 X" R. X0 C3 V2 U0 o  38. Regulations of Shanghai Municipality on the administration of Waterway Transportation (2)
6 Q6 Q! h  p" T0 M9 [- ^  39. Regulations of Shanghai Municipality on the administration of Waterway Transportation (3)
+ x$ C8 k- H- a8 `% z/ Y, d  40. Regulations of the People's Republic of China Concerning the Administration of Traffic Safety on Inland Waters (1)2 ^. V6 I* _  V+ I2 l
  41. Regulations of the People's Republic of China Concerning the Administration of Traffic Safety on Inland Waters (2)
  K$ }+ A6 t" L: o. l, Q  42. Regulations of the People's Republic of China for the Administration of the Airworthiness of Civil Aircraft
' {' ]+ g& C% f: U+ p0 T- ~  43. Regulations of the People's Republic of China for the Admionis-tration of Water Transport (1)! n, I- q0 B1 U
  44. Regulations of the People's Republic of China for the Admionis-tration of Water Transport (2)
- L5 c" B; g: R. K  45. Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Managements of International Freight Forwarders
% I1 k4 G* A/ ^) G8 n. F4 T  46. Regulations on the Examination and Approval of Foreign-funded Enterprises Serving as Agents for International Cargo Transport7 U$ ]% A4 G8 I3 o& U5 R
  47. Regulatiosn of the People's Republic of China on Governing Maritime International Containerized Transportation (1)/ O' l  d" |2 i
  48. Regulatiosn of the People's Republic of China on Governing Maritime International Containerized Transportation (2)
/ P4 t8 y2 J- H& H/ G: v6 v: K  49. Written Reply to the Question Concerning the Delineation of Enterprise with Foreign Investment Engaging in Communications and Transportation
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 09:19 , Processed in 0.224534 second(s), 21 queries .