扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 79|回复: 1

[FECT高级考试] 金融英语辅导:美国离婚申请书格式中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:34:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
中文:   离婚申请( Y7 v! v7 s, k
  罗得岛州普罗维登斯天启种植园
" `( o9 G7 y9 v& F  致尊敬的普罗维登斯家事法院(公元19——年6月的第一个星期一)0 e! L6 P$ o! I( x6 i2 X7 `
  谨代表,玛丽安?斯汀生????布朗, 普罗维登斯县普罗维登斯人,她居于该县并曾为该州定居居民且在提出该申请前已经居住满两年;并且,现为该州定居居民;并且,她于公元19——年9月25日与托马斯?雷?布朗,即其目前的丈夫结婚;婚后恪尽妇道履行婚约中的全部义务;但是,托马斯?雷?布朗却违背上述婚约义务;并且已出现导致婚姻不可挽救之破裂之不可调和的分歧。
5 M, P1 z$ [, i7 E- C  因此,申请人请求本法院发布令状解除其与托马斯?雷?布朗之间的婚约。! t3 Q% O* E- o: s
" n5 `  A' F2 Q8 m
  本件于公元19——年5月13日在罗得岛州普罗维登斯县本人面前签署并被宣誓保证为真实。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-16 08:34:13 | 显示全部楼层

金融英语辅导:美国离婚申请书格式中英文对照

</p>  英文:; u  L& ]' B: u) S) U
  PETITION FOR DIVORCE/ Q: \8 C, y3 ^* `
  STATE OF RHODE ISLAND AND PROVIDENCE" G/ c8 e8 _7 a1 `; N0 e
  PLANTATIONS.PROVIDENCE.SR.& k( G' Y3 Q6 }/ G" D( r, U' w2 X8 }
  To the Honorable Family Court, next to be holden at Providence, within the County of Providence, on the first Monday of June A.D.19——.
* P- E% G9 N4 ]$ a6 P  Respectfully Represents, MARIAN STINSON BROWNE of Providence in the County of Providence that she resides in said County, and has been a domiciled inhabitant of said State and has resided therein for more than two years next before the preferring of this petition and is now a domiciled inhabitant of said State; that she was married to THOMAS RAY BROWNE. Her present husband on the twenty-fifth say of September A.D.19——, and hath ever since on her part demeaned her self as a faithful wife and performed all the obligations of the marriage covenant; but that the said
. `# g8 o. h/ ?% q  THOMAS RAY BROWNE hath violated the same on this; that
% l; a6 a  `. L0 e; T  There are irreconcilable differences, which have caused the irremediable breakdown of the marriage.
+ Z+ \( s$ M1 Y& Q+ ?1 R  Wherefore your petitioner prays that a decree of this Court may be made divorcing her from the bond of Marriage, and from the said THOMAS RAY BROWNE.
- p2 K  y) x! d  Subscribed and sworn to before me at Providence in the County of Providence in said State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, this thirteenth day of may A.D.19——.% v# L' T8 j; w% d, D+ J
------------------' u$ z% C6 `. q: h
  Justice of the Peace
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 01:16 , Processed in 0.422999 second(s), 23 queries .