a我考网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 44|回复: 0

[FECT高级考试] 金融英语辅导:工厂建造合同PlantConstructionContract(6)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:34:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第二十三条 完整合同1. 本合同是与约双方之间的完整协议,它取代了以前所有与本合同事项有关的洽谈、说明及口头或书面协议。& z+ Z: \) t. d  G8 ^& L* r+ j
  2. 对本合同的任何修改或补充,须经业主和承包商双方的书面同意。7 n* X( h( k% I6 |8 L7 V
  Article 23-Entire Contract
& `) V% a8 U5 o6 B3 C  1. This Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes all prior negotiations, representations or agreements whether oral or in writing relative to the subject matter of this Contract./ P" p) D# x/ X: p3 }
  2. This Contract shall be altered or supplemented only by mutual consent in writing between the Owner and the Contractor.% h  t2 E, Z3 \
  第二十四条 合同语言
2 z  [/ J% r+ m0 U4 W  本合同以英语起草,并以英文本为准,对方双均有约束力。1 ~  K5 Y* Q6 r6 b& Z$ p  ~  X' s
  Article 24-Language of the Contract
) z3 m6 b1 ?+ X7 w* a6 v" ?" L: S$ r  This Contract was drafted in English language and the English text of this Contract shall be valid and binding upon the parties hereto.. H6 t* ?4 {- Z* w: Z
  第二十五条 通知
. F% p2 `- @0 a: s+ ^6 U  1. 按本合同发出的每个通知、同意、指示、命令或决定,应以书面形式发送。发送方式有:向对方有关官员当面递交,或预付邮资航空传递,或通过电报、电传,或先发电报后信件确认。通讯地址如下:! v% m+ z  F. j4 j
  业主/ X% _. M, Z* L$ ~* o- C
  (地址): T5 m3 i* Z7 Z; n+ D3 l3 H5 L
  承包商" r! m2 W; u; }; V3 @- v) g
  (地址)! B4 _$ B4 A, P" L
  2. 如果通知、同意、请求和其他文件发往某个海外目的地,在邮寄日后第×天应视作已经送交;如果发往国内目的地,在邮寄日后第×天视作已经送交。用电报、电传发出的通知、同意或请求应视作当天送达。9 Y% W. U! Z# W" Z! O
  3. 按本条款发送的所有通知、同意、批示或决定,应由有关方正式授权的代表签字。任何一方任何时候如欲变动收件地址,应以书面形式通知对方。
0 o' e* q9 U9 ^6 m  Article 25-Notices9 c( o  ^9 S0 p/ B& r: t% w
  1. Every notice, consent, instruction, order or decision given under this Contract shall be given or made in writing and either personally served on an officer of the party to whom it is given or airmailed post-prepaid or sent by telegram, telex or cable subsequently confirmed by letter, addressed as follows:
# Q$ I# g; U9 O1 b- h3 _  TO: the Owner
5 A/ K) ]; |9 g1 L0 w  (Address)/ g$ e; U% L4 O. V2 W- q+ g
  TO: the Contractor7 Z7 h6 ~9 Y+ D$ U) F0 z2 Q5 h' k' ?
  (Address)2 ^, i/ \4 D3 G
  2. Notices, consents, requests and other documents shall be deemed delivered or given, if mailed to an overseas destination, on the (…) th day after the date of mailing and, if mailed to a domestic destination, the (…) th day after the date of mailing. Notices, consents or requests sent by telegram, telex or cable shall be deemed delivered or given on the day they are despatched.
) I, c2 V! t9 s( m6 K  3. Any notice, consent, instruction, or decision given under this Article shall be signed on behalf of either party by any duly authorised representative of that party. Either of the parties may change his address for receipt of notices, instructions or decisions and other documents at any time by giving notice thereof in writing to the other party.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 10:03 , Processed in 0.163190 second(s), 22 queries .