立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 24|回复: 0

[FECT高级考试] 金融英语辅导:中华人民共和国合同法(三)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:34:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第十五条 要约邀请是希望他人向自己发出要约的意思表示。寄送的价目表、拍卖公告、招标公告、招股说明书、商业广告等为要约邀请。商业广告的内容符合要约规定的,视为要约。
6 Z- U9 u5 n6 s# k" {  Article 15 Invitation to Offer
1 u3 F; `3 _; n7 e% A  An invitation to offer is a party's manifestation of intention to invite the other party to make an offer thereto. A delivered price list, announcement of auction, call for tender, prospectus, or commercial advertisement, etc. is an invitation to offer.* b+ I+ }. G1 R% s0 Q7 [/ _
  A commercial advertisement is deemed an offer if its contents meet the requirements of an offer.
# e; ~6 h2 b0 X  第十六条 要约到达受要约人时生效。采用数据电文形式订立合同,收件人指定特定系统接收数据电文的,该数据电文进入该特定系统的时间,视为到达时间;未指定特定系统的,该数据电文进入收件人的任何系统的首次时间,视为到达时间。, J1 D" j: h9 F: e/ @# ^
  Article 16 Effectiveness of Offer, Offer through Electronic Message
' E7 N6 d4 S% R0 D$ V  An offer becomes effective when it reaches the offeree. When a contract is concluded by the exchange of electronic messages, if the recipient of an electronic message has designated a specific system to receive it, the time when the electronic message enters into such specific system is deemed its time of arrival; if no specific system has been designated, the time when the electronic message first enters into any of the recipient's systems is deemed its time of arrival.
9 N4 e/ i9 X% f. Z3 V  第十七条 要约可以撤回。撤回要约的通知应当在要约到达受要约人之前或者与要约同时到达受要约人。
- _: S; z6 ?% i7 l' ~) T  Article 17 Withdrawal of Offer
- ~" R4 ^3 a* M* U& `& c# a7 q) Q  An offer may be withdrawn. The notice of withdrawal shall reach the offeree before or at the same time as the offer., v) j! e# ?# |2 c
  第十八条 要约可以撤销。撤销要约的通知应当在受要约人发出承诺通知之前到达受要约人。
. B7 J0 ?' t: Q, {  o( u6 \  Article 18 Revocation of Offer
7 K1 s' Q0 z* D  An offer may be revoked. The notice of revocation shall reach the offeree before it has dispatched a notice of acceptance.# a! V8 a$ U" ~/ r' X
  第十九条 有下列情形之一的,要约不得撤销:/ W  z& }4 \- h
  (一)要约人确定了承诺期限或者以其他形式明示要约不可撤销;8 y( `9 }. Z2 z- A0 A  k
  (二)受要约人有理由认为要约是不可撤销的,并已经为履行合同作了准备工作。
3 H! w5 U, O4 S9 w. N' r8 g; n; O  Article 19 Irrevocable Offer6 F2 @& W; {4 H3 ]! [4 @- y# d& a
  An offer may not be revoked:. D* D4 q* H$ N- \
  (i) if it expressly indicates, whether by stating a fixed time for acceptance or otherwise, that it is irrevocable;+ P4 h# S) V$ x" {1 {
  (ii) if the offeree has reason to regard the offer as irrevocable, and has undertaken preparation for performance.
4 q0 S& l) g- J% |$ z+ K  第二十条 有下列情形之一的,要约失效:
: N  X6 r: Y+ g  (一)拒绝要约的通知到达要约人;
3 M4 l1 Q. Q) {, G8 U9 s8 J  (二)要约人依法撤销要约;
* D) J. U5 _' S  (三)承诺期限届满,受要约人未作出承诺;
$ V, @# C& h/ P7 E9 ^1 z- w% f  (四)受要约人对要约的内容作出实质性变更。  ^- u/ Q6 N6 r$ f" f
  Article 20 Extinguishment of Offer
( g9 \! L# a* E% t) R9 f  An offer is extinguished in any of the following circumstances:
' }% E5 M& k# n: A( [4 e  (i) The notice of rejection reaches the offeror;2 }: K( [5 |1 J8 u- m
  (ii) The offeror lawfully revokes the offer;
0 F0 `% P! E/ ^4 }  (iii) The offeree fails to dispatch its acceptance at the end of the period for acceptance;
5 |; T, i3 b! A  (iv) The offeree makes a material change to the terms of the offer.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 02:10 , Processed in 0.827869 second(s), 21 queries .