Date3 j9 C' u6 n* V% _! C! R
  日期
) W, C8 h* f" a+ d- H! z  Name of Spouse9 S  w/ R% n! m
  配偶的姓名* D* k! m0 |; |! L, C- F3 x/ N3 U# P
  Address% _- h# {" D7 j# K- D
  住址5 P$ ^9 |+ T* H3 Y* l: Z
  Dear Name of Spouse:9 a) y1 Z7 b, H: M* e. B0 {
  配偶名:( s1 n$ ]9 }: s3 c6 N
  I am writing you this letter to document a series of physical beatings I received from you during the month of (specify)。
0 n; y5 b! z* N& `& K" A! R  我写此信是为了以文件证明在X月你给我带来了连续的身体伤害。2 `8 E* G& |( i
  Such conduct has caused me to suffer severe humiliation and embarrassment, emotional distress, and physical discomfort from lacerations and other visible bruises. I have taken photographs of my injuries as proof of your acts.
' a7 L$ |* t7 s% ?  这样的暴行使我遭受了极度的屈辱,情感压抑,并忍受着伤口和其他可见伤痕带来的身体不适。我已对这些伤处进行了拍照,作为你暴行的证据。' W( m( Q& P! a4 {
  Please treat this as my final demand for you to cease and desist perpetrating any conduct of a threatening nature upon me. This includes.findlaw verbal threats, abusive language, and physical contact. In the event this request is ignored, be assured I will call the police and seek a temporary order of protection in the family court. This order may, among other things, prohibit you from remaining in our marital residence. I have consulted an attorney who will file criminal charges as well as a civil lawsuit grounded in assault and battery, not to mention a request for the police to arrest you.1 _4 t, h2 Z9 \# C  U* n
  请你停止对我实施任何意在威胁的行为,这是我对你最后的请求。这包括不要对我进行口头威胁、辱骂和身体上的触碰。如果你对此请求置若罔闻,我一定会叫警察并请求家事庭发临时保护令。保护令的内容将包括禁止你在我们的婚内住所继续居住。我已经咨询了律师,届时他会以殴打为由对你正式提起刑事诉讼并附带民事诉讼,当然请求对你的逮捕也是不可避免的。
; ~) w' g$ V! y4 Z  Hopefully, all of this will not be necessary. I suggest you hire an attorney to contact my lawyer within the next several days in the amicable attempt to resolve our marital difficulties and avoid expensive and protracted legal intervention.
5 X* M/ d( B) k' Q  非常希望事情不会发展到如此地步。建议你最近几天雇律师与我的律师联系,希望能以和平的方式解决我们婚姻中的问题,从而避免昂贵又冗长的法律方式。3 A6 q9 C3 [9 B. A7 j
  Very truly yours,. ^7 s( T+ D) v+ Q& `
  此致
6 H, S2 b; [( N: o* f, X% |  Name of Spouse
9 l6 X2 z: n/ M/ P/ o/ D  配偶名. s) K2 ~- f, i. l+ w, P4 d4 E
  cc: Name of Your Attorney6 m' m- E5 o& ]
  律师名( B/ f) T: }/ e' e4 g% B' g
  ——Send certified mail, return receipt requested.' ~( ?& f. Q6 s
  以挂号信方式寄出,收条交回。
; h0 W3 M9 m+ ~0 X) j( E6 v( ]3 C  ——Author's Note: A similar version of this letter can be sent by your attorney if you prefer.
' P( k$ ~) G- T3 F4 D  作者附言:此信还有类似的版本,如果你愿意,你的律师会代为寄出
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 07:03 , Processed in 0.170983 second(s), 21 queries .