QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 53|回复: 0

[FECT高级考试] 金融英语考试银行业务重点归纳(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:44:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第一章: The Hong Kong banking system – an introduction 1
6 }# m* e  m  B7 b/ t  第二章 Money, banking and the economy 45 V6 Q. y1 }) @* p! A8 v  ~* }
  第三章: The Hong Kong banking regulations-capital adequacy and liquidity ratios, the limitations and restrictions of banking practices 5( k9 q8 N2 K( ?( A; ^' N
  第四章: International banking- regulatory and market development 7
9 N8 j1 ^( Z. Q/ `' h% l  第五章 financial institutions, the capital and money markets 8! N( Y7 j. q* y- a8 |0 ?
  第六章bank clearing system and fund transfer 102 V, J4 e+ w( o$ {
  第七章 banking business for the personal sector 11
- Z3 X" q& \1 ?7 U3 L3 \4 _  第八章 banking services for the business sector 12
, p* Z' n5 J7 y! C3 V  Z  第九章 private banking and merchant banking 14$ {  o2 j+ ]9 S% J3 v  i
  第十章 The banks’ role in international trade 15! u; C* v+ f  b
  第十一章 Financing foreign trade- documentary credits and collections, shipping terms and documents 17) w/ b4 Y/ d% P) M! i( d
  第十二章 International money transaction 20" T* y9 m6 Q* Q" Z! g" V
  第十三章 Foreign exchange 22, f+ t! }9 @& `0 i5 Z2 r$ r
  第十四章 Basic considerations in granting credit facilities 243 L1 S" O5 q# M4 L1 d+ _& `
  第十五章 Types of advances 257 K1 z6 L- X3 s% N/ l
  第十六章 Special types of borrower – the commercial sector 26+ ~6 k7 E; l0 m5 W5 l& z6 o
  第十七章 Securities for lending 28
) L0 t0 \) \% S/ X  第十八章 Balance sheet analysis 29
5 V; Y, a6 b6 e9 [4 ?; k  第十九章 Advance control 30# r  l# Z$ m# ]8 J2 M
  第一章: The Hong Kong banking system – an introduction# V2 f5 U6 x1 o8 x0 T& ]
  l The main features of the three-tier system
" j+ e; A# O+ S! E" u" ?  The essential feature of the change in the system is that the old categories of the
6 V2 Z* a: }& J  p2 G  [6 q  Licensed Deposit –Taking Companies (LTDS) and the Registered Deposit-taking Companies (RTDS) were replaced by two new categories, the restricted  i$ G5 F. U+ l9 X  D
  licensed banks (RLBs) replace the LTDS and the deposit taking companies (DTCS)
! z. e( {7 e" |. S. Z/ a6 _  replace the RDCs.1 ^7 v) X" G  N9 a) [8 d
  There is no change in respect of Licensed Banks except that the minimum paid-up share capital for locally incorporated banks is increased from HK$100 million
5 u* K  E9 Q4 s  to HK$150 million.% N5 y9 j: r8 @5 g1 R
  The word “bank” or its derivatives must be qualified by adjectives such as
/ N. i9 w( }! y2 C3 L  “merchant” or “investment”, so that they are clearly differentiated from
) G1 |$ N& x& P! v9 X; j  licensed banks. However, terms such as “commercial “or “retail” are not
0 @- p/ l. I* w. V  y+ D; s  acceptable.% f- f+ ~' c4 ?
  A RLB incorporated overseas may trade under its corporate name, even though
8 o! o# D$ n# o: _. X9 z* L+ j  that name includes the word “bank”(or its derivatives), however, the name must be used immediately in conjunction
, N4 k+ T& M5 J6 a/ E& ~* r  with the phrase “restricted licensed bank”.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 01:09 , Processed in 0.434110 second(s), 21 queries .