只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 53|回复: 0

[FECT高级考试] 信用证常见条款详解(二)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:44:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Amount of the L/C 信用证金额
- I: H- q. Z  r* q/ D  1.amount RMB¥… 金额:人民币
; w1 J. v; N& C) D$ t  2.up to an aggregate amount of Hongkong Dollars… 累计金额最高为港币……1 ~7 q* G2 q7 ?; O
  3.for a sum (or :sums) not exceeding a total of GBP… 总金额不得超过英镑……5 |2 e$ \/ I, Y$ f# u" _( F+ J
  4.to the extent of HKD… 总金额为港币……6 m( q, {1 D5 [% V6 Q
  5.for the amount of USD… 金额为美元……" i1 E& q# R$ M% \# a
  6.for an amount not exceeding total of JPY… 金额的总数不得超过……
" [; E" U/ a1 s  跟单文句# n7 e* t" _/ y: {' d4 X
  ----- The Stipulations for the shipping Documents
! }4 P: i7 Y  R8 ?8 c$ v  T  1.available against surrender of the following documents bearing our credit number and the full name and address of the opener 凭交出下列注名本证号码和开证人的全称及地址的单据付款9 t3 ^6 u% v  W& e
  2.drafts to be accompanied by the documents marked(×)below 汇票须随附下列注有(×)的单据( q# u: H/ O  y+ C/ \2 O8 ?7 Q
  3.accompanied against to documents hereinafter 随附下列单据6 o* y. M; z( J5 t0 p8 i5 C( x
  4.accompanied by following documents 随附下列单据. C; _* k( D# p- }' p
  5.documents required 单据要求
% k% L2 \4 j8 g; ]  6.accompanied by the following documents marked(×)in duplicate 随附下列注有(×)的单据一式两份6 |( Y+ w. l5 l' ]" l
  7.drafts are to be accompanied by… 汇票要随附(指单据)……
  T) g8 ~7 F2 ^. p3 E- e  ----Draft(Bill of Exchange)
3 m1 X3 \5 n/ u! u; d0 [" U' F/ R  1.the kinds of drafts 汇票种类
6 u. W( n- t4 Z  (1)available by drafts at sight 凭即期汇票付款
6 y* ^( @+ X& `6 e  (2)draft(s) to be drawn at 30 days sight 开立30天的期票9 }( H& Q8 q# n  B0 n) k2 D
  (3)sight drafs 即期汇票7 s8 O: O  s$ H* d
  (4)time drafts 远期汇票
7 g: B# r2 P6 u& F, I3 @' V1 C: c2 ]  2.drawn clauses 出票条款(注:即出具汇票的法律依据)
% m& r3 e5 N/ r: g9 Y3 F: A  (1)all darfts drawn under this credit must contain the clause “Drafts drawn Under Bank of…credit No.…dated…” 本证项下开具的汇票须注明“本汇票系凭……银行……年……月……日第…号信用证下开具”的条款
6 E9 K& ?/ F1 P- k# f  ?! W% `  (2drafts are to be drawn in duplicate to our order bearing the clause “Drawn under United Malayan Banking Corp.Bhd.Irrevocable Letter of Credit No.…dated July 12, 1978” 汇票一式两份,以我行为抬头,并注明“根据马来西亚联合银行1978年7月12日第……号不可撤销信用证项下开立”$ d# A) Y. s; Q! b
  (3)draft(s) drawn under this credit to be marked:“Drawn under…Bank L/C No.……Dated (issuing date of credit)” 根据本证开出得汇票须注明“凭……银行……年……月……日(按开证日期)第……号不可撤销信用证项下开立”1 ?* n. O$ B( \5 z" z
  (4)drafts in duplicate at sight bearing the clauses“Drawn under…L/C No.…dated…” 即期汇票一式两份,注明“根据……银行信用证……号,日期……开具”  e8 P4 K# N& F4 c) t  T
  (5)draft(s) so drawn must be in scribed with the number and date of this L/C 开具的汇票须注上本证的号码和日期
! |" t% s( t2 i- X  (6)draft(s) bearing the clause:“Drawn under documentary credit No.…(shown above) of…Bank” 汇票注明“根据……银行跟单信用证……号(如上所示)项下开立”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-1 20:20 , Processed in 0.198564 second(s), 21 queries .