QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 36|回复: 0

[FECT高级考试] 银行业务:业务重点归纳(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-16 08:44:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  第一章: The Hong Kong banking system – an introduction 1
6 o9 m1 _0 _: o: z, ?2 j  第二章 Money, banking and the economy 4. d  z' k% O  ?8 h% E
  第三章: The Hong Kong banking regulations-capital adequacy and liquidity ratios, the limitations and restrictions of banking practices 50 S2 B$ M* f: ]: x! y# f
  第四章: International banking- regulatory and market development 71 q& T0 J: W& C! h9 P2 Z
  第五章 financial institutions, the capital and money markets 8
2 F" I; K& e" n5 U5 D* j# K3 L2 [  第六章bank clearing system and fund transfer 10
5 s: a+ Q; t1 t  K1 r9 T, |  第七章 banking business for the personal sector 11- R6 ~( |+ U5 n) O
  第八章 banking services for the business sector 12
8 r% U/ T$ o3 ]2 w4 n$ W& N0 v  第九章 private banking and merchant banking 14
. V, T3 n  `* ^, K9 w! D' }8 r  第十章 The banks’ role in international trade 15
/ ]- a0 ^% Q% q6 C% ^- \  第十一章 Financing foreign trade- documentary credits and collections, shipping terms and documents 17( W! Z/ {+ s+ F  @5 \, O7 F# _& q
  第十二章 International money transaction 20
: i% F) A! Y) E7 w: e& }; R  第十三章 Foreign exchange 22
2 S9 ^( U; I6 I# j( m  第十四章 Basic considerations in granting credit facilities 24
3 ]2 f) i; l# }0 J/ V( ^  第十五章 Types of advances 25
3 t: e5 m" ]. a. _% E/ K  第十六章 Special types of borrower – the commercial sector 264 V& t) F- O; W1 {8 X& B& ?
  第十七章 Securities for lending 282 o* c# d) M" l8 v3 n: [7 @
  第十八章 Balance sheet analysis 29
5 k  A1 I) N7 j1 n) |9 y+ b1 V$ a$ U) v  第十九章 Advance control 309 S* A  Z4 f5 v  R6 O# ?+ j# t* g
  第一章: The Hong Kong banking system – an introduction
- v7 t- e" i" W' H  l The main features of the three-tier system6 `4 t. |& z' U3 b8 k
  The essential feature of the change in the system is that the old categories of the
! U' }6 [$ i4 \9 b3 ~, B  Licensed Deposit –Taking Companies (LTDS) and the Registered Deposit-taking Companies (RTDS) were replaced by two new categories, the restricted
: p% {' Z% J* x. V3 ?  licensed banks (RLBs) replace the LTDS and the deposit taking companies (DTCS)$ S  l( C  \4 g; g" T0 P
  replace the RDCs." R9 n/ Y2 o2 G# [; b
  There is no change in respect of Licensed Banks except that the minimum paid-up share capital for locally incorporated banks is increased from HK$100 million
5 p6 A: w3 j0 G! Y1 E  to HK$150 million.0 N& A# h$ x& \
  The word “bank” or its derivatives must be qualified by adjectives such as
. p; h5 c' c3 D  “merchant” or “investment”, so that they are clearly differentiated from
9 s# Z! m# P! ?% ?7 W# O  licensed banks. However, terms such as “commercial “or “retail” are not
* f" P. b; H+ \) i/ w2 \! d5 U  acceptable.% R& r% |2 _& e  Y: i
  A RLB incorporated overseas may trade under its corporate name, even though, w# H4 R3 n' C! ], Y8 T
  that name includes the word “bank”(or its derivatives), however, the name must be used immediately in conjunction
  _3 b2 _; a  c/ \( C3 x" K$ R  with the phrase “restricted licensed bank”.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 03:00 , Processed in 1.458576 second(s), 21 queries .